Factors associated with length of stay in hospital for men and women aged 85 and over: a quantile regression approach
- Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Harris, Melissa L., Kendig, Hal, Byles, Julie E.
Examining the correlates of online health information-seeking behavior among men compared with women
- Nikoloudakis, Irene A., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Rebar, Amanda L., Schoeppe, Stephanie, Alley, Stephanie, Duncan, Mitch J., Short, Camille E.
The affective, cultural and psychic life of postfeminism: a postfeminist sensibility 10 years on
Changing the tide and the tidings of change: Robert Drewe's The Drowner
- Rolls, Alistair, Alayrac, Vanessa
All the voices in our head: exploring female identity by reimagining the fairy tale and the young adult novel
Enhancing brand relationship performance through customer participation and value creation in social media brand communities
- Carlson, Jamie, Wyllie, Jessica, Rahman, Mohammad M., Voola, Ranjit
“It wasn’t my idea to come here!”: ownership of the idea to immigrate as a function of gender, age, and culture
The politics of the public and private spheres: the High Court's decision in Monis and the gendered privileging of free speech
- McLoughlin, Kcasey, Jose, Jim
Gender/ing impact assessment: can it be made to work?
From paratext to epitext: mapping the authorial apparatus in early modern women's writing
- Pender, Patricia, Smith, Rosalind
The emotional detective: gender, violence and the post-forensic TV crime drama
Unspeakable inequalities: post feminism, entrepreneurial subjectivity, and the repudiation of sexism among cultural workers
Rethinking female pleasure: purity and desire in early twentieth-century Australia
Ageing across the Tasman Sea: the demographics and health of older adults in Australia and New Zealand
- Kowal, Paul, Towers, Andy, Byles, Julie
Retirement, age, gender and mental health: findings from the 45 and up study
- Vo, Kha, Forder, Peta M., Tavener, Meredith, Rodgers, Bryan, Banks, Emily, Bauman, Adrian, Byles, Julie E.
The disenchantment of childhood: exploring the cultural and spatial boundaries of childhood in three Australian feature films, 1920s-1970s
Book review: Gender: The Pain and Pleasure of Difference
From manuscripts to metadata: understanding and structuring female-attributed complaints
- Coolahan, Marie-Louise, McCarthy, Erin
Human–buffalo conflicts and intimacies in ‘modernising’ Nepal
Victorian periodical text corpus
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?