Repetitive sperm-induced Ca²⁺ transients in mouse oocytes are cell cycle dependent
- Jones, Keith T., Carroll, John, Merriman, Julie A., Whittingham , David G., Kono, Tomohiro
A comparison of sperm- and IP₃-induced Ca²⁺ release in activated and aging mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
Ca²⁺ release and the development of Ca²⁺ release mechanisms during oocyte maturation: a prelude to fertilization
- Carroll, John, Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
Meiotic and mitotic Ca²⁺ oscillations affect cell composition in resulting blastocysts
- Bos-Mikich, Adriana, Whittingham, David G., Jones, Keith T.
Unique protein kinase C profile in mouse oocytes: lack of calcium-dependent conventional isoforms suggested by rtPCR and Western blotting
- Gangeswaran, Rathi, Jones, Keith T.
Ca²⁺ oscillations in the activation of the egg and development of the embryo in mammals
On the search for the sperm oscillogen
- Swann, K., Parrington, J., Jones, K. T.
Protein kinase C action at fertilization: overstated or undervalued?
The passage of Ca²⁺ and fluorescent markers between the sperm and egg after fusion in the mouse
- Jones, Keith T., Soeller, Christian, Cannell, Mark B.
Cell cycle-dependent repetitive Ca²⁺ waves induced by a cytosolic sperm extract in mature ascidian eggs mimic those observed at fertilization
- McDougall, Alex, Levasseur, Mark, O’Sullivan, Antony J., Jones, Keith T.
Different Ca²⁺-releasing abilities of sperm extracts compared with tissue extracts and phospholipase C isoforms in sea urchin egg homogenate and mouse eggs
- Jones, Keith T., Matsuda, Miho, Parrington, John, Katan, Matilda, Swann, Karl
Injections of porcine sperm extracts trigger fertilization-like calcium oscillations in oocytes of a marine worm
- Stricker, Stephen A., Swann, Karl, Jones, Keith T., Fissore, Rafael A.
Mammalian sperm contain a Ca²⁺-sensitive phospholipase C activity that can generate InsP₃ from PIP₂ associated with intracellular organelles
- Rice, Anne, Parrington, John, Jones, Keith T., Swann, Karl
Sperm-induced Ca²⁺ oscillations in mouse oocytes and eggs can be mimicked by photolysis of caged inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate: evidence to support a continuous low level production of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate during mammalian fertilization
- Jones, Keith T., Nixon, Victoria L.
Potential role of a sperm-derived phospholipase C in triggering the egg-activating Ca²⁺ signal at fertilization
- Swann, Karl, Parrington, John, Jones, Keith T.
Simultaneous measurement of intracellular nitric oxide and free calcium levels in chordate eggs demonstrates that nitric oxide has no role at fertilization
- Hyslop, Louise A., Carroll, Michael, Nixon, Victoria L., McDougall, Alex, Jones, Keith T.
Exploring the mechanism of action of the sperm-triggered calcium-wave pacemaker in ascidian zygotes
- Carroll, Michael, Levasseur, Mark, Wood, Chris, Whitaker, Michael, Jones, Keith T., McDougall, Alex
Degradation of APCcdc²⁰ and APCcdh¹ substrates during the second meiotic division in mouse eggs
- Chang, Heng-Yu, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II, and not protein kinase C, is sufficient for triggering cell-cycle resumption in mammalian eggs
- Madgwick, Suzanne, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Characterisation of an epitope shared by an acrosomal acrosin-like protein and the surface of tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) spermatozoa
- Harris, Merilee S., Rodger, John C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?