A comparison of sperm- and IP₃-induced Ca²⁺ release in activated and aging mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
Bicarbonate-Stimulated Membrane Reorganization in Stallion Spermatozoa
- Maitan, Paula Piccolo, Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Hoogendijk, Romy, Leung, Miguel Ricardo, Zeev-Ben-Mordehai, Tzviya, van de Lest, Chris H., Jansen, Joeroen W. A., Leemans, Bart, Guimarães, Jose Domingos, Stout, Tom A. E., Gadella, Bart M., Henning, Heiko
Calmodulin-dependent protein kinase gamma 3 (CamKIIγ3) mediates the cell cycle resumption of metaphase II eggs in mouse
- Chang, Heng-Yu, Minahan, Kyra, Merriman-Jones, Julie A., Jones, Keith T.
Calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II, and not protein kinase C, is sufficient for triggering cell-cycle resumption in mammalian eggs
- Madgwick, Suzanne, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Ca²⁺ oscillations in the activation of the egg and development of the embryo in mammals
Ca²⁺ release and the development of Ca²⁺ release mechanisms during oocyte maturation: a prelude to fertilization
- Carroll, John, Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
Cell cycle-dependent repetitive Ca²⁺ waves induced by a cytosolic sperm extract in mature ascidian eggs mimic those observed at fertilization
- McDougall, Alex, Levasseur, Mark, O’Sullivan, Antony J., Jones, Keith T.
Cell Wall Invertase and Sugar Transporters Are Differentially Activated in Tomato Styles and Ovaries During Pollination and Fertilization
- Shen, Si, Ma, Si, Liu, Yonghua, Liao, Shengjin, Li, Jun, Wu, Limin, Kartika, Dewi, Mock, Hans-Peter, Ruan, Yong-Ling
Characterisation of an epitope shared by an acrosomal acrosin-like protein and the surface of tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) spermatozoa
- Harris, Merilee S., Rodger, John C.
Degradation of APCcdc²⁰ and APCcdh¹ substrates during the second meiotic division in mouse eggs
- Chang, Heng-Yu, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Different Ca²⁺-releasing abilities of sperm extracts compared with tissue extracts and phospholipase C isoforms in sea urchin egg homogenate and mouse eggs
- Jones, Keith T., Matsuda, Miho, Parrington, John, Katan, Matilda, Swann, Karl
Dynamin regulates specific membrane fusion events necessary for acrosomal exocytosis in mouse spermatozoa
- Reid, Andrew T., Lord, Tessa, Stanger, Simone J., Roman, Shaun D., McCluskey, Adam, Robinson, Phillip J., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Effects of applying liquid swine manure on soil quality and yield production in tropical soybean crops (Paraná, Brazil)
- Antoneli, Valdemir, Mosele, Ana Caroline, Bednarz, João Anésio, Pulido-Fernández, Manuel, Lozano-Parra, Javier, Keesstra, Saskia Deborah, Rodrigo-Comino, Jesús
Exploring the mechanism of action of the sperm-triggered calcium-wave pacemaker in ascidian zygotes
- Carroll, Michael, Levasseur, Mark, Wood, Chris, Whitaker, Michael, Jones, Keith T., McDougall, Alex
Formation and dissociation of sperm bundles in monotremes
- Nixon, Brett, Ecroyd, Heath, Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Dacheux, Francoise, Labas, Valerie, Johnston, Steve D., Jones, Russell C.
GLIPR1L1 is an IZUMO-binding protein required for optimal fertilization in the mouse
- Gaikwad, Avinash S., Anderson, Amanda L., Merriner, D. Jo, O'Connor, Anne E., Houston, Brendan J., Aitken, R. John, O'Bryan, Moira K., Nixon, Brett
High Resolution Proteomic Analysis of Subcellular Fractionated Boar Spermatozoa Provides Comprehensive Insights Into Perinuclear Theca-Residing Proteins
- Zhang, Min, Chiozzi, Riccardo Zenezini, Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Veenendaal, Tineke, Klumperman, Judith, Heck, Albert J. R., Nixon, Brett, Helms, J. Bernd, Gadella, Bart M., Bromfield, Elizabeth G.
In Vivo cell fate tracing provides no evidence for mesenchymal to epithelial transition in adult fallopian tube and uterus
- Ghosh, Arnab, Syed, Shafiq M., Kumar, Manish, Carpenter, Tyler J., Teixeira, Jose M., Houairia, Nathaniel, Negi, Sumedha, Tanwar, Pradeep S.
Injections of porcine sperm extracts trigger fertilization-like calcium oscillations in oocytes of a marine worm
- Stricker, Stephen A., Swann, Karl, Jones, Keith T., Fissore, Rafael A.
Intracellular calcium in the fertilization and development of mammalian eggs
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?