Developing skills for a lifetime of learning: strategies to develop flexible thinking.
Exploring executive function: multiple intelligences' personalised mapping for success
Memory complaint questionnaire performed poorly as screening tool: validation against psychometric tests and affective measures
- Reid, Meagan, Parkinson, Lynne, Gibson, Richard, Schofield, Peter, D'Este, Catherine, Attia, John, Tavener, Meredith, Byles, Julie
Assessing premorbid cognitive ability in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus - a review with implications for future intervention studies
- Wong, Rachel Heloise Xiwen, Scholey, Andrew, Howe, Peter Ranald Charles
A new delirium phenotype with rapid high amplitude onset and nearly as rapid reversal: Central Coast Australia Delirium Intervention Study
Functional magnetic resonance brain imaging of executive cognitive performance in young first-episode schizophrenia patients and age-matched long-term cannabis users
- Cohen, Martin, Johnston, Patrick, Ehlkes, Tim, Fulham, Ross, Ward, Philip, Thienel, Renate, Rasser, Paul, Carr, Vaughan, Baker, Amanda, Schall, Ulrich
Psychophysiological correlates of developmental changes in healthy and autistic boys
- Weismüller, Benjamin, Thienel, Renate, Youlden, Anne-Marie, Fulham, Ross, Koch, Michael, Schall, Ulrich
Social cognition dysfunction in adolescents with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome (velo-cardio-facial syndrome): relationship with executive functioning and social competence/functioning
- Campbell, L. E., McCabe, K. L., Melville, J. L., Strutt, P. A., Schall, U.
An intergrated analysis of the development of executive function: working memory, inhibition and shifting
Contextually sensitive power changes across multiple frequency bands underpin cognitive control
- Cooper, Patrick S., Darriba, Álvaro, Karayanidis, Frini, Barceló, Francisco
Electrophysiological signatures of the race model in human primary motor cortex
- Hughes, Matthew E., Fulham, W. Ross, Michie, Patricia T.
Microstructural white matter changes mediate age-related cognitive decline on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)
- Jolly, Todd A. D., Cooper, Patrick S., Wan Ahmadul Badwi, Syarifah Azizah, Phillips, Natalie A., Rennie, Jaime L., Levi, Christopher R., Drysdale, Karen A., Parsons, Mark W., Michie, Patricia T., Karayanidis, Frini
Age-related decline in task switching is linked to both global and tract-specific changes in white matter microstructure
- Jolly, Todd A. D., Cooper, Patrick S., Rennie, Jaime L., Levi, Christopher R., Lenroot, Rhosel, Parsons, Mark W., Michie, Patricia T., Karayanidis, Frini
Frontoparietal theta oscillations during proactive control are associated with goal-updating and reduced behavioral variability
- Cooper, Patrick S., Wong, Aaron S. W., McKewen, Montana, Michie, Patricia T., Karayanidis, Frini
An information theory account of late frontoparietal ERP positivities in cognitive control
- Barceló, Francisco, Cooper, Patrick S.
Dynamics of cognitive control: theoretical bases, paradigms, and a view for the future
- Gratton, Gabriele, Cooper, Patrick, Fabiani, Monica, Carter, Cameron S., Karayanidis, Frini
A systematic review of cognitive assessment in physical activity research involving children and adolescents
- Wade, Levi, Leahy, Angus, Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Duncan, Mitch J.
School-based intervention to address self-regulation and executive functioning in children attending primary schools in remote Australian Aboriginal communities
- Wagner, Bree, Latimer, Jane, Adams, Emma, Carmichael Olson, Heather, Symons, Martyn, Mazzucchelli, Trevor G., Jirikowic, Tracy, Watkins, Rochelle, Cross, Donna, Carapetis, Johnathan, Boulton, John, Wright, Edie, McRae, Tracy, Carter, Maureen, Fitzpatrick, James P.
Altered Functional Connectivity and Cognition Persists 4 Years After a Transient Ischemic Attack or Minor Stroke
- Nicolas, Korinne, Goodin, Peter, Visser, Milanka M., Michie, Patricia T., Bivard, Andrew, Levi, Christopher, Parsons, Mark W., Karayanidis, Frini
Executive functioning and functional connectivity differences persist four years after a minor stroke or transient ischaemic attack: the effect of ageing and cerebrovascular disease processes
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?