Polymorphisms in genes of the steroid hormone biosynthesis and metabolism pathways and endometrial cancer risk
- Ashton, Katie, Proietto, Anthony, Otton, Geoffrey, Symonds, Ian, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Gilbert, Michael, Hamann, Ute, Scott, Rodney J.
Genetic variation and risk of endometrial cancer
Impact of estrogenic compounds on DNA integrity in human spermatozoa: evidence for cross-linking and redox cycling activities
- Bennetts, L. E., De Iuliis, G. N., Nixon, B., Kime, M., Nixon, K., McVicar, C. M., Lewis, S. E., Aitken, R. John
Microvascular effects of CRH in human skin vary in relation to gender
- Clifton, V. L., Crompton, R., Smith, R., Wright, Ian M. R.
Methodological recommendations for menstrual cycle research in sports and exercise
- De Jonge, Xanne Janse, Thompson, Belinda, Han, Ahreum
A computer simulation of progesterone and Cox2 inhibitor treatment for preterm labor
- Equils, Ozlem, Nambiar, Priya, Hobel, Calvin J., Smith, Roger, Simmons, Charles F., Vali, Shireen
Oestrogen fuels the growth of endometrial hyperplastic lesions initiated by overactive Wnt/β-catenin signalling
- Goad, Jyoti, Ko, Yi-An, Kumar, Manish, Jamaluddin, M. Fairuz B., Tanwar, Pradeep S.
Phorbol ester stimulates corticotropin-releasing hormone gene promoter activity through a cAMP regulatory element in primary placental cells
- Hou, Yue, Tang, Xiaolu, Nicholson, Richard C., Ni, Xin
The Regulation of Uterine Function During Parturition: An Update and Recent Advances
- Ilicic, Marina, Zakar, Tamas, Paul, Jonathan W.
Plasma progesterone, estradiol, and unconjugated estriol concentrations in twin pregnancies: relation with cervical length and preterm delivery
- Johnsson, Vilma L., Pedersen, Nina G., Rode, Line, Worda, Katharina, Krampl-Bettelheim, Elisabeth, Skibsted, Lillian, Hinterberger, Stefan, Strobl, Isolde, Bowman, Maria E., Smith, Roger, Tabor, Ann
From menstruation to menopause: have we medicalised the physiology of normalcy? (editorial)
Emotional face processing in schizophrenia
- Morris, Richard W., Weickert, Cynthia Shannon, Loughland, Carmel M.
Regulation of low-density lipoprotein receptor activity by estrogens and phytoestrogens in a HepG2 cell model
- Owen, Alice J., Roach, Paul D., Abbey, Mavis
Maintenance of Pregnancy and Parturition
- Phung, Jason, Paul, Jonathan, Smith, Roger
Impacts on clinical decision making: changing hormone therapy management after the WHI
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., Pond, Dimity C.
Postmenopausal health interventions: Time to move on from the Women's Health Initiative?
- Thaung Zaw, Jay Jay, Howe, Peter Ranald Charles, Wong, Rachel Heloise Xiwen
The effect of the menstrual cycle and oral contraceptive cycle on muscle performance and perceptual measures
- Thompson, Belinda M., Drover, Kaitlyn B., Stellmaker, Rhiannon J., Sculley, Dean V., Janse de Jonge, Xanne A. K.
OGT and OGA expression in postmenopausal skeletal muscle associates with hormone replacement therapy and muscle cross-sectional area
- Toivonen, Minna H.M., Pöllänen, Eija, Kovanen, Vuokko, Ahtiainen, Maarit, Suominen, Harri, Taaffe, Dennis R., Cheng, Sulin, Takala, Timo, Kujala, Urho M., Tammi, Markku I., Sipilä, Sarianna
The utility of vitellogenin as a biomarker of estrogenic endocrine disrupting chemicals in molluscs
- Tran, Thi Kim Anh, Yu, Richard Man Kit, Islam, Rafiquel, Nguyen, Thi Hong Tham, Bui, Thi Lien Ha, Kong, Richard Yuen Chong, O'Connor, Wayne A., Leusch, Frederic D. L., Andrew-Priestley, Megan, MacFarlane, Geoff R.
The comparative physiology of parturition in mammals: hormones and paturition in mammals
- Young, I. Ross, Renfree, Marilyn B., Mesiano, Sam, Shaw, Geoff, Jenkin, Graham, Smith, Roger
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?