Actin polymerisation during morphogenesis of the acrosome as spermatozoa undergo epididymal maturation in the tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
- Scarlett, Chris J., Lin, Minjie, Aitken, R. John
Rabbit epididymal secretory proteins. I. Characterization and hormonal regulation
- Nixon, Brett, Jones, Russell C., Hansen, Lyall A., Holland, Michael K.
Signal transduction in the ductuli efferentes testis of the rat: inhibition of fluid reabsorption by cyclic adenosine 3', 5' - monophosphate
- Man, S. Y., Clulow, J., Jones, R. C.
Composition of luminal fluid secreted by the seminiferous tubules and after reabsorption by the extratesticular ducts of the Japanese quail, Coturnix coturnix japonica
The development of signal transduction pathways during epididymal maturation is calcium dependent
- Ecroyd, Heath, Asquith, Kelly L., Jones, Russell C., Aitken, R. John
Localization and significance of molecular chaperones, heat shock protein 1, and tumor rejection antigen gp96 in the male reproductive tract and during capacitation and acrosome reaction
- Asquith, Kelly L., Harman, Amanda Jane, McLaughlin, Eileen Anne, Nixon, Brett, Aitken, Robert John
Transport of IgG across the blood-luminal barrier of the male reproductive tract of the rat and the effect of estradiol administration on reabsorption of fluid and IgG by the epididymal ducts
- Knee, Rebecca A., Hickey, Danica K., Beagley, Kenneth William, Jones, Russell C.
Immunisation of the male tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) with spermatozoa elicits epididymal antigen-specific antibody secretion and compromised fertilisation rate
- Asquith, Kelly L., Kitchener, Anne L., Kay, David J.
Ontogeny of tyrosine phosphorylation-signaling pathways during spermatogenesis and epididymal maturation in the mouse
- Lin, Minjie, Lee, Yun Hwa, Xu, Weiran, Baker, Mark A., Aitken, R. John
The identification of mouse sperm-surface-associated proteins and characterization of their ability to act as decapacitation factors
- Nixon, Brett, MacIntyre, David A., Mitchell, Lisa A., Gibbs, Gerard M., O'Bryan, Moira, Aitken, R. John
Molecular and functional characterization of the rabbit epididymal secretory protein 52, REP52
- Nixon, Brett, Jones, Russell C., Holland, Michael K.
The mouse sperm proteome characterized via IPG strip prefractionation and LC-MS/MS identification
- Baker, Mark A., Hetherington, Louise, Reeves, Gabi M., Aitken, R. John
- Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Belleannée, Clémence, Jones, Russell, Labas, Valérie, Belghazi, Maya, Guyonnet, Benoît, Druart, Xavier, Gatti, Jean Luc, Dacheux, Françoise
New proteins identified in epididymal fluid from the platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus)
- Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Dacheux, Francoise, Labas, Valerie, Ecroyd, Heath, Nixon, Brett, Jones, Russell C.
Testicular descent, sperm maturation and capacitation: lessons from our most distant relatives, the monotremes
- Ecroyd, Heath, Nixon, Brett, Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Jones, Russell C.
Monotremes provide a key to understanding the evolutionary significance of epididymal sperm maturation
- Nixon, Brett, Ecroyd, Heath W., Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Jones, Russell C.
The 'omics revolution and our understanding of sperm cell biology
Proteomic insights into the maturation and capacitation of mammalian spermatozoa
- Baker, Mark A., Nixon, Brett, Naumovski, Nenad, Aitken, R. John
Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (Ido1) is involved in the control of mouse caput epididymis immune environment
- Jrad-Lamine, Aicha, Henry-Berger, Joelle, Cadet, Remi, Guiton, Rachel, Aitken, Robert J., Drevet, Joel R., Damon-Soubeyrand, Christelle, Saez, Fabrice, Kocer, Ayhan, Janny, Laurent, Pons-Rejraji, Hanae, Munn, David H., Mellor, Andrew L., Gharbi, Najoua
Analysis of protein thiol changes occurring during rat sperm epididymal maturation
- Baker, Mark A., Weinberg, Anita, Hetherington, Louise, Villaverde, Ana Izabel S. B., Velkov, Tony
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?