Expression of sucrose synthase in the developing endosperm is essential for early seed development in cotton
- Ruan, Yong-Ling, Llewellyn, Danny J., Liu, Quing, Xu, S., Wu, Li-Min, Wang, Lu, Furbank, Robert T.
Physiology of flowering and grain filling in faba bean
- Patrick, J. W., Stoddard, F. L.
Direct development in some Australopapuan microhylid frogs of the genera Austrochaperina, Oreophryne (Anuura: Microhylidae) from northern Australia and Papua New Guinea
- Anstis, Marion, Parker, Fred, Hawkes, Tim, Morris, Ian, Richards, Stephen J.
Cell wall invertase as a regulator in determining sequential development of endosperm and embryo through glucose signaling early in seed development
- Wang, Lu, Liao, Shengjin, Ruan, Yong-Ling
Differential effects of maternal obesity and weight loss in the periconceptional period on the epigenetic regulation of hepatic insulin-signaling pathways in the offspring
- Nicholas, Lisa M., Rattanatray, Leewan, McMillen, Isabella C., MacLaughlin, Severance M., Ozanne, Susan E., Kleemann, Dave O., Walker, Simon K., Morrison, Janna L., Zhang, Song, Muhlhäusler, Beverley S., Martin-Gronert, Malgorzata S.
Maternal undernutrition around the time of conception and embryo number each impact on the abundance of key regulators of cardiac growth and metabolism in the fetal sheep heart
- Lie, S., Sim, S. M., McMillen, I. C., Williams-Wyss, O., MacLaughlin, S. M., Kleemann, D.O., Walker, SK, Roberts, C. T., Morrison, J. L.
Fetal programming in 2-year-old calving heifers: peri-conception and first trimester protein restriction alters fetal growth in a gender-specific manner
- Copping, K. J., Hoare, A., Callaghan, M., McMillen, I. C., Rodgers, R. J., Perry, V. E. A.
Periconceptional undernutrition programs changes in insulin-signaling molecules and microRNAs in skeletal muscle in singleton and twin fetal sheep
- Lie, Shervi, Morrison, Janna L., Roberts, Claire T., McMillen, I. Caroline, Williams-Wyss, Olivia, Suter, Catherine M., Humphreys, David T., Ozanne, Susan E., Zhang, Song, MacLaughlin, Severence M., Kleemann, David O., Walker, Simon K.
Impact of periconceptional and preimplantation undernutrition on factors regulating myogenesis and protein synthesis in muscle of singleton and twin fetal sheep
- Lie, Shervi, Morrison, Janna L., Roberts, Claire T., McMillen, I. Caroline, Williams-Wyss, Olivia, Suter, Catherine M., Humphreys, David T., Ozanne, Susan E., Zhang, Song, MacLaughlin, Severance M., Kleemann, David O., Walker, Simon K.
Prospects for immunocontraception in feral horse population control: exploring novel targets for an equine fertility vaccine
- Swegen, Aleona, Aitken, R. John
Investigation of equine fertility mechanisms through proteomic analysis of stallion spermatozoa, early equine embryos and pregnant mare uterine fluid
Genome-scale oscillations in DNA methylation during exit from pluripotency
- Rulands, Steffen, Lee, Heather J., Kelsey, Gavin, Stegle, Oliver, Simons, Benjamin D., Reik, Wolf, Clark, Stephen J., Angermueller, Christof, Smallwood, Sébastien A., Krueger, Felix, Mohammed, Hisham, Dean, Wendy, Nichols, Jennifer, Rugg-Gunn, Peter
Ppp2r2aKnockout Mice Reveal That Protein Phosphatase 2A Regulatory Subunit, PP2A-B55 alpha, Is an Essential Regulator of Neuronal and Epidermal Embryonic Development
- Panicker, Nikita, Coutman, Melody, Lawlor-O'Neill, Charley, Kahl, Richard G. S., Roselli, Severine, Verrills, Nicole M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?