'Jump start' childcare-based intervention to promote physical activity in pre-schoolers: Six-month findings from a cluster randomised trial
- Okely, Anthony D., Stanley, Rebecca M., Jones, Rachel A., Cliff, Dylan P., Trost, Stewart G., Berthelsen, Donna, Salmon, Jo, Batterham, Marijka, Eckermann, Simon, Reilly, John J., Brown, Ngiare, Mickle, Karen J., Howard, Steven J., Hinkley, Trina, Janssen, Xanne, Chandler, Paul, Cross, Penny, Gowers, Fay
'Special' non-human actors in the 'inclusive' early childhood classroom: the wrist band, the lock and the scooter board
- Watson, Karen, Millei, Zsuzsa, Bendix Petersen, Eva
'We were expected to be equal': teachers and academics sharing professional learning through practitioner inquiry
- Newman, Linda, Mowbray, Susan
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
A description of young children's use of Australian Aboriginal English dialect in a regional area
- Webb, Gwendalyn, Williams, Cori
A motionless childhood: memoirs of early childhood in rural post-war Philippines
Australian family day care educators’ experiences of supporting children’s mental health, and their own mental health and wellbeing
- McGuffog, Romany, Fitzgeraldson, Elloyse, Lyford, Bronte, Triandafilidis, Zoi, Fitzpatrick, Sally, Hazel, Gavin
- Howley, Peter, Wang, Kevin, Bilgin, Ayse Aysin
Care: cartographies of power and politics in ECEC
Communities of care: A collective writing project on philosophies, politics and pedagogies of care and education in the early years
- Ailwood, Joanne, Lee, I-Fang, Arndt, Sonja, Tesar, Marek, Aslanian, Teresa K., Gibbons, Andrew, Heimer, Lucinda
Comparison of telepractice and in-person models of family-centred early intervention for children who are deaf or hard of hearing
Developing an active play resource for a range of Australian early childhood settings: formative findings and recommendations
- Riethmuller, Annaleise, McKeen, Kim, Okely, Anthony D., Bell, Colin, de Silva Sanigorski, Andrea
Early childhood creativity: challenging educators in their role to intentionally develop creative thinking in children
Early childhood education and health working in partnership: the critical role early childhood educators can play in childhood obesity prevention
- Skouteris, Helen, Edwards, Susan, Morris, Heather, Cox, Rachael, Baur, Louise, Wolfenden, Luke, Huang, Terry T. K.
Early years teachers' epistemic beliefs and beliefs about children's moral learning
- Walker, S., Brownlee, J., Whiteford, C., Cobb-Moore, C., Johansson, E., Ailwood, J., Boulton-Lewis, G.
Examining sensory overresponsiveness in preschool children with retentive fecal incontinence
- Beaudry-Bellefeuille, Isabelle, Lane, Shelly J.
Factors affecting language and literacy development in Australian Aboriginal children: considering dialect, culture and health
- Webb, Gwendalyn L., Williams, Cori J.
Implementation of continuous free play schedules in Australian childcare services: A cross-sectional study
- Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Grady, Alice, Finch, Meghan, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Wedesweiler, Taya, Yoong, Sze Lin
Interrogating the 'normal' in the 'inclusive' early childhood classroom: silence, taboo and the 'elephant in the room'
Investigating parent delivery of the Lidcombe Program
- Swift, Michelle Carr, O'Brian, Sue, Hewat, Sally, Onslow, Mark, Packman, Ann, Menzies, Ross
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?