Validation of the comprehensive ICF Core Set for Osteoarthritis (OA) in patients with knee OA: a Singaporean perspective
- Xie, Feng, Lo, Ngai-Nung, Lee, Hin-Peng, Cieza, Alarcos, Li, Shu-Chuen
The representation of disability in children's literature
Risk factors and disability associated with low back pain in older adults in low- and middle-income countries. Results from the WHO study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Williams, Jennifer Stewart, Ng, Nawi, Peltzer, Karl, Yawson, Alfred, Biritwum, Richard, Maximova, Tamara, Wu, Fan, Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Kowal, Paul, Chatterji, Somnath
Diabetes in South African older adults: prevalence and impact on quality of life and functional disability - as assessed using SAGE Wave 1 data
- Werfalli, Mahmoud, Kassanjee, Reshma, Kalula, Sebastiana, Kowal, Paul, Phaswana-Mafuya, Nancy, Levitt, Naomi S.
Cognitive medicine - a new approach in health care science
- Wallin, Anders, Kettunen, Petronella, Svensson, Johan, Terzis, Beata, Wahlund, Lars-Olof, Georg Kuhn, H., Johansson, Per M., Jonsdottir, Ingibjörg H., Nilsson, Christer, Nilsson, Michael, Eckerström, Marie, Nordlund, Arto, Nyberg, Lars, Sunnerhagen, Katharina S.
Physical activity of rurally residing children with a disability: a survey of parents and carers
- Wakely, Luke, Langham, Jessica, Johnston, Catherine, Rae, Kym
A history of unemployment or sick leave influences long-term functioning and health-related quality-of-life after severe traumatic brain injury
- Ulfarsson, Trandur, Lundgren-Nilsson, Åsa, Blomstrand, Christian, Nilsson, Michael
Influence of body mass index on subjective and objective measures of pain, functional impairment, and health-related quality of life in lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Stienen, Martin N., Joswig, Holger, Smoll, Nicolas R., Corniola, Marco V., Schaller, Karl, Hildebrandt, Gerhard, Gautschi, Olivier P.
Stigma and the journey of extreme social mobility: notes on the management of discreditable identities in an elite university degree
Exploring the functional impact of childhood vision impairment: an e-delphi study
- Silveira, Susan L., Moore, Robyn Cantle
Long-term disability trajectories in primary progressive MS patients: a latent class growth analysis
- Signori, Alessio, Izquierdo, Guillermo, Duquette, Pierre, Boz, Cavit, Grammond, Pierre, Terzi, Murat, Singhal, Bhim, Alroughani, Raed, Petersen, Thor, Ramo, Cristina, Oreja-Guevara, Celia, Spitaleri, Daniele, Lugaresi, Alessandra, Lechner-Scott, Jeanette, Hupperts, Raymond, Grand'Maison, Francois, Sola, Patrizia, Horakova, Dana, Havrdova, Eva, Prat, Alexandre, Girard, Marc
Being the older sibling: self-perceptions of children with disabilities
- Serdity, Clare, Burgman, Imelda
Mortality and disability outcomes of self-reported elder abuse: a 12-year prospective investigation
- Schofield, Margot J., Powers, Jennifer R., Loxton, Deborah
Response to growth hormone treatment in Prader - Willi syndrome: auxological criteria versus genetic diagnosis
- Scheermeyer, Elly, Hughes, Ian, Davies, Peter S. W., Choong, Catherine S. Y., Harris, Mark, Ambler, Geoff, Crock, Patricia, Verge, Charles F., Craig, Maria E., Bergman, Phil, Werther, George, van Driel, Mieke
Drama, masks, and social inclusion for children with a disability
Masks and education: a study in the teaching of drama and theatre studies in the Australian secondary curriculum
Listening to other voices: Building inclusion of higher education students with disability from the ground up
Disability, quality of life and all-cause mortality in older Mexican adults: association with multimorbidity and frailty
- Rivera-Almaraz, Ana, Manrique-Espinoza, Betty, Ávila-Funes, José Alberto, Chatterji, Somnath, Naidoo, Nirmala, Kowal, Paul, Salinas-Rodríguez, Aarón
Longitudinal associations of multimorbidity, disability and out-of-pocket health expenditures in households with older adults in Mexico: the study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Rivera-Almaraz, Ana, Manrique-Espinoza, Betty, Chatterji, Somnath, Naidoo, Nirmala, Kowal, Paul, Salinas-Rodríguez, Aaron
Socio-demographic differences of disability prevalence among the population aged 60 years and over in Bangladesh
- Rahman, Mijanur, Guntupalli, Aravinda Meera, Byles, Julie E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?