Are English and Chinese versions of the audit of diabetes-dependent quality of life equivalent?: an exploratory study based on the universalist approach
- Zhang, Xu-Hao, Tan, Kevin, Tan, Hwee-Huan, Thumboo, Julian, Li, Shu-Chuen
Is diabetes knowledge associated with health-related quality of life among subjects with diabetes?: a preliminary cross-sectional convenience-sampling survey study among English-speaking diabetic subjects in Singapore
- Zhang, Xu-Hao, Wee, Hwee-Lin, Tan, Kevin, Thumboo, Julian, Li, Shu-Chuen
Continuous glucose monitoring-guided insulin adjustment in children and adolescents on near-physiological insulin regimens: a randomized controlled trial
- Yates, Kylie, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Dear, Keith, Ambler, Geoffrey
Impact of diabetes on women’s health outcomes: survival, healthy life expectancy, and health related quality of life
Predictors of 15-year survival among Australian women with diabetes from age 76-81
- Wubishet, Befikadu L., Harris, Melissa L., Forder, Peta M., Acharya, Shamasunder H., Byles, Julie E.
Resveratrol counteracts insulin resistance: potential role of the circulation
- Wong, Rachel H. X., Howe, Peter R. C.
“Footprints for Life” foot health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Defining the gap: a systematic review of the difference in rates of diabetes-related foot complications in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians and non-Indigenous Australians
- West, Matthew, Chuter, Vivienne, Munteanu, Shannon, Hawke, Fiona
Utilisation of public podiatry and diabetes services by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community of the Central Coast of NSW
- West, M., Chuter, V., Follent, D., Hawke, F.
Diabetes in South African older adults: prevalence and impact on quality of life and functional disability - as assessed using SAGE Wave 1 data
- Werfalli, Mahmoud, Kassanjee, Reshma, Kalula, Sebastiana, Kowal, Paul, Phaswana-Mafuya, Nancy, Levitt, Naomi S.
A randomised trial comparing low-fat diets differing in carbohydrate and protein ratio, combined with regular moderate intensity exercise, on glycaemic control, cardiometabolic risk factors, food cravings, cognitive function and psychological wellbeing in adults with type 2 diabetes: study protocol
- Watson, Nerylee Ann, Dyer, Kathryn Ann, Murphy, Karen Joy, Buckley, Jonathan David, Brinkworth, Grant David, Coates, Alison Mary, Parfitt, Gaynor, Howe, Peter Ranald Charles, Noakes, Manny, Dye, Louise, Chadwick, Helen
Treatment effects of renin-angiotensin aldosterone system blockade on kidney failure and mortality in chronic kidney disease patients
- Vejakama, Phisitt, Ingsathit, Atiporn, McKay, Gareth J., Maxwell, Alexander P., McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Is dietary zinc protective for type 2 diabetes? Results from the Australian longitudinal study on women's health
- Vashum, Khanrin Phungamla, McEvoy, Mark, Shi, Zumin, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Sibbritt, David, Patterson, Amanda, Byles, Julie, Loxton, Deborah, Attia, John
Characterisation of optimal responses to pulse inputs in the Bergman minimal model
- Townsend, Christopher, Seron, Maria M., Goodwin, Graham C.
Survey of diabetes risk assessment tools: concepts, structure and performance
- Thoopputra, Thitaporn, Newby, David, Schneider, Jennifer, Li, Shu Chuen
Effects of dietary supplementation with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) on hippocampal gene expression in streptozotocin induced diabetic C57Bl/6 mice
- Thomas, Jency, Garg, Manohar Lal, Smith, Doug William
Effects of anti-inflammatory bioactives on diabetes-induced changes in cognition-related gene expression in the hippocampus
Dietary resveratrol supplementation normalizes gene expression in the hippocampus of streptozotocin-induced diabetic C57Bl/6 mice
- Thomas, Jency, Garg, Manohar Lal, Smith, Douglas William
Management of type 2 diabetes: Australian rural and remote general practitioners’ knowledge, attitudes, and practice
- Thepwongsa, Isaraporn, Piterman, Leon, Kirby, Catherine, Paul, Christine
Complexity of heart rate variability in type 2 diabetes - effect of hyperglycemia
- Tarvainen, Mika P., Cornforth, David J., Kuoppa, Pekka, Lipponen, Jukka A., Jelinek, Herbert F.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?