“We’re All Time Poor”: Experienced Clinicians’ and Students’ Perceptions of Challenges Related to Patient Communication
- Gilligan, Conor, Brubacher, Sonja P., Powell, Martine B.
Working towards improved communication between patients, visitors and staff using essentials of care
Why are PR agencies blogging?: an exploratory study of the blogging practices of public relations agencies
- Fursdon, Rhianna, James, Melanie
Where would acute care nurses prefer to receive end-of-life care? a cross-sectional survey
- Shepherd, Jan, Waller, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Clark, Katherine, Ball, Jean
Where are teachers' voices?: a research agenda to enhance the communicative interactions of students with multiple and severe disabilities at school
- De Bortoli, Tania, Arthur-Kelly, Michael, Mathisen, Bernice, Foreman, Philip, Balandin, Susan
What do young Australian women want (when talking to doctors about contraception)?
- Goldhammer, Denisa L., Fraser, Catriona, Wigginton, Britta, Harris, Melissa L., Bateson, Deborah, Loxton, Deborah, Stewart, Mary, Coombe, Jacqueline, Lucke, Jayne C.
Voice of the clinician: the case of an Australian health system
- Lock, Mark J., Stephenson, Amber L., Branford, Jill, Roche, Jonathan, Edwards, Marissa S., Ryan, Kathleen
Visualising social computing output: mapping student blogs and tweets
- Cameron, David, Finlayson, Amalie, Wotzko, Rebecca
Using the health belief model to explore why women decide for or against the removal of their ovaries to reduce their risk of developing cancer
- Herrmann, Alice, Hall, Alix, Proietto, Anthony
Use of the My Health Record by people with communication disability in Australia: a review to inform the design and direction of future research
- Hemsley, Bronwyn, Georgiou, Andrew, Carter, Rob, Hill, Sophie, Higgins, Isabel, van Vliet, Paulette, Balandin, Susan
Understanding human - bat interactions in NSW, Australia: improving risk communication for prevention of Australian bat lyssavirus
- Quinn, Emma K., Massey, Peter D., Cox-Witton, Keren, Paterson, Beverley J., Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David N.
Triangulated proxy reporting: a technique for improving how communication partners come to know people with severe cognitive impairment
- Lyons, Gordon, De Bortoli, Tania, Arthur-Kelly, Michael
The rocket in your pocket: how mobile phones became the media by stealth
The reported effects of a systematic professional learning program on the knowledge, skills, and concerns of Australian early childhood educators who support young children displaying or at risk of challenging behaviours
- Arthur-Kelly, Michael, Farrell, Genevieve, De Bortoli, Tania, Lyons, Gordon, Hinchey, Frank, Ho, Fuk Chuen, Opartkiattikul, Watinee, Baker, Fran, Fairfax, Warren
The relevance of the graphic novel as a form of visual communication
The precarious future of the 'Humanities Enterprise' in the digital information millennium
- Li, Xia
The language of signs: semiosis and the memories of the future
The impact of partner training on the communicative involvement of students with multiple and severe disability in special schools
- Foreman, Phil, Arthur-Kelly, Michael, Pascoe, Sue
The impact of communication disability on interdisciplinary discussion in rehabilitation case conferences
- Ferguson, Alison, Worrall, Linda, Sherratt, Sue
The Hearing and Talking Scale (HATS): Development and validation with young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in urban and remote settings in Australia
- Ching, Teresa Y. C., Saetre-Turner, Michelle, Harkus, Samantha, Martin, Louise, Ward, Meagan, Marnane, Vivienne, Jones, Caroline, Collyer, Eugenie, Khamchuang, Chantelle, Kong, Kelvin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?