Conceptualization of an evidence-based smartphone innovation for caregivers and persons living with dementia
- Zhang, Melvyn W. B., Chan, Sally, Wynne, Olivia, Jeong, Sarah, Hunter, Sharyn, Wilson, Amanda, Ho, Roger C. M.
Aging and HIV-related caregiving in sub-Saharan Africa: a social ecological approach
- Small, Jeon, Aldwin, Carolyn, Kowal, Paul, Chatterji, Somnath
Self-management of dementia by family carers: conceptualisation and measurement
Impact of informal caregiving on older adults' physical and mental health in low-income and middle-income countries: a cross-sectional, secondary analysis based on the WHO's Study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Bowe, Steven J., Livingston, Patricia M., Heckel, Leila, Cook, Selina, Kowal, Paul, Orellana, Liliana
Intimate personal violence and caregiving: influences on physical and mental health in middle-aged women
- Ferreira, Pablo, Loxton, Deborah, Tooth, Leigh R.
The burden of caregiving among mental health nurses providing services to consumers with depression in Ghana
- Deborah, Tetteh Dela, Anthony, Edusei Kwaku, Badu, Eric, Amy, Budu-Ainooson, Gyamfi, Naomi, Josephine, Adusei-Nkrumah, Opoku, Maxwell Preprah
Existential absence: the lived experience of family members during their older loved one's delirium
Special issue on working with men in vulnerable families
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?