A mobile application of a breast cancer e-support program for Chinese women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy
A novel naphthalimide that selectively targets breast cancer via the arylhydrocarbon receptor pathway
A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer
A polymorphic repeat in the IGF1 promoter influences the risk of endometrial cancer
A population-based study of breast cancer prevalence in Australia: predicting the future health care needs of women living with breast cancer
- Phillips, Kelly-Anne, Regan, Meredith, Abdi, Ehtesham, Domchek, Susan, Feng, Yang, Price, Karen, Coates, Alan, Gelber, Richard, Maruff, Paul, Boyle, Frances, Forbes, John F., Ahles, Tim, Ribi, Karin, Fleming, Gini, Bernhard, Jürg, Francis, Prudence A., Puglisi, Fabio, Bellet, Meritxell, Spazzapan, Simon, Karlsson, Per, Budman, Daniel, Zaman, Khalil
- Francis, Prudence A., Regan, Meredith M., Martino, Silvana, Davidson, Nancy E., Geyer, Charles E., Walley, Barbara A., Coleman, Robert, Kerbrat, Pierre, Buchholz, Stefan, Ingle, James N., Winer, Eric P., Rabaglio-Poretti, Manuela, Fleming, Gini F., Maibach, Rudolf, Ruepp, Barbara, Giobbie-Hurder, Anita, Price, Karen N., Colleoni, Marco, Viale, Giuseppe, Coates, Alan S., Goldhirsch, Aron, Gelber, Richard D., Lang, István Láng, Ciruelos, Eva, Bellet, Meritxell, Bonnefoi, Hervé R., Climent, Miguel A., Da Prada, Gian Antonio, Burstein, Harold J.
Adjuvant systemic treatment of premenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer: lights and shadows
Anastrozole for prevention of breast cancer in high-risk postmenopausal women (IBIS-II): an international, double-blind, randomised placebo-controlled trial
- Cuzick, Jack, Sestak, Ivana, Bonanni, Bernardo, Palva, Tina, Howell, Anthony, Forbes, John F., Dowsett, Mitch, Knox, Jill, Cawthorn, Simon, Saunders, Christobel, Roche, Nicola, Mansel, Robert E., von Minckwitz, Gunter
Anastrozole versus tamoxifen for the prevention of locoregional and contralateral breast cancer in postmenopausal women with locally excised ductal carcinoma in situ (IBIS-II DCIS): A double-blind, randomised controlled trial
- Forbes, John F., Sestak, Ivana, Holcombe, Chris, Coleman, Robert E., Jones, Louise, Ellis, Ian, Cuzick, Jack, Howell, Anthony, Bonanni, Bernardo, Bundred, Nigel, Levy, Christelle, von Minckwitz, Gunter, Eiermann, Wolfgang, Neven, Patrick, Stierer, Michael
Are international differences in breast cancer survival between Australia and the UK present amongst both screen-detected women and non-screen-detected women?: survival estimates for women diagnosed in West Midlands and New South Wales 1997-2006
Aromatase inhibitors versus tamoxifen in early breast cancer: patient-level meta-analysis of the randomised trials
- Dowsett, M., Forbes, J. F., Dubsky, P., Gnant, M., Kaufmann, M., Kilburn, L., Perrone, F., Rea, D., Thuerlimann, B., van de Velde, C., Pan, H., Peto, R., Bradley, R., Ingle, J., Aihara, T., Bliss, J., Boccardo, F., Coates, A., Coombes, R. C., Cuzick, J.
Assessment of letrozole and tamoxifen alone and in sequence for postmenopausal women with steroid hormone receptor-positive breast cancer: the BIG 1-98 randomised clinical trial at 8.1 years median follow-up
- Regan, Meredith M., Neven, Patrick, Rabaglio, Manuela, Price, Karen N., Gelber, Richard D., Coates, Alan S., Thürlimann, Beat, Giobbie-Hurder, Anita, Goldhirsch, Aron, Ejlertsen, Bent, Mauriac, Louis, Forbes, John F., Smith, Ian, Láng, István, Wardley, Andrew
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?