Which items on the distress thermometer problem list are the most distressing?
- Clover, Kerrie Ann, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Nelson, Louise, Rogers, Kerry, Mitchell, Alex J., Carter, Gregory
Wellbeing during Active Surveillance for localised prostate cancer: a systematic review of psychological morbidity and quality of life
- Carter, Gregory, Clover, Kerrie, Britton, Ben, Mitchell, Alex J., White, Martin, McLeod, Nicholas, Denham, Jim, Lambert, Sylvie D.
Walking a mile in their shoes: anxiety and depression among partners and caregivers of cancer survivors at 6 and 12 months post-diagnosis
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Stacey, Fiona
Using Rasch analysis to examine the distress thermometer's cut-off scores among a mixed group of patients with cancer
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Pallant, Julie F., Clover, Kerrie, Britton, Benjamin, King, Madeleine T., Carter, Gregory
Urban-rural differences in mental health among Chinese patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Cheng, Cheng, Yang, Cong-Yan, Inder, Kerry, Wai-Chi Chan, Sally Wai-Chi
Unsaturated fat intakes and mental health outcomes in young women from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Heath
- Daley, Clare, Patterson, Amanda, Sibbritt, David, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
Understanding the relationship between bariatric surgery and mental health outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
TRP Channels and Psychiatric Disorders
Transgenerational transmission of anxiety induced by neonatal exposure to lipopolysaccharide: implications for male and female germ lines
- Walker, Adam K., Hawkins, Guy, Sominsky, Luba, Hodgson, Deborah M.
Therapeutic play intervention on children's perioperative anxiety, negative emotional manifestation and postoperative pain: a randomized controlled trial
- He, Hong-Gu, Zhu, Lixia, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi, Liam, Joanne Li Wee, Li, Ho Cheung William, Ko, Saw Sandar, Klainin-Yobas, Piyanee, Wang, Wenru
The study on the epidemiology of psychological, alimentary health and nutrition (SEPAHAN): overview of methodology
- Adibi, Peyman, Keshteli, Ammar Hassanzadeh, Talley, Nicholas J., Esmaillzadeh, Ahmad, Afshar, Hamid, Roohafza, Hamidreza, Bagherian-Sararoudi, Reza, Daghaghzadeh, Hamed, Soltanian, Nouroddin, Feinle-Bisset, Christine, Boyce, Phillip
The relative importance of psychosocial factors in arthritis: findings from 10,509 Australian women
- Harris, Melissa L., Loxton, Deborah, Sibbritt, David W., Byles, Julie E.
The relationship between paternal anxiety and risky play in childhood: does child anxiety mediate this relationship?
The relationship between learners' affective variables and second language achievement
- Alrabai, Fakieh, Moskovsky, Christo
The relationship between coping strategies and psychological distress in Chinese older adults with multiple chronic conditions
- Cheng, Cheng, Inder, Kerry, Chan, Sally Wai-chi
The psychological sequelae of psoriasis: results of a qualitative study
- Magin, Parker, Adams, Jon, Heading, Gaynor, Pond, Dimity, Smith, Wayne
The influence of asthma control on psychosocial outcomes for pregnant women with asthma
- Burgess, Leonie, McCaffery, Kirsten, Powell, Heather, Murphy, Vanessa E., Gibson, Peter G., Turner, Robin M.
The impact of miscarriage on women's pregnancy-specific anxiety and feelings of prenatal maternal-fetal attachment during the course of a subsequent pregnancy: an exploratory follow-up study
- Tsartsara, Eirini, Johnson, Martin P.
The impact of childhood parental quality on mental health outcomes in older adults
- Burns, R. A., Loh, V., Byles, J. E., Kendig, H. L.
The impact of a history of poor mental health on health care costs in the perinatal period
- Chojenta, Catherine, William, Jananie, Martin, Michael A., Byles, Julie, Loxton, Deborah
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?