"Everybody else is doing it"--norm perceptions among parents of adolescents.
- Gilligan, Conor, Thompson, Kara, Bourke, Jesse, Kypri, Kypros, Stockwell, Tim
'She was becoming too healthy and it was just becoming dangerous': body work and assemblages of health
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a secondary school intervention to reduce intake of sugar-sweetened beverages: Mid-intervention impact of switchURsip environmental strategies
- Sutherland, Rachel, Ying Ooi, Jia, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Nathan, Nicole, Wrigley, Jessica, Reilly, Kathryn, Janssen, Lisa, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based intervention to prevent decline in adolescent physical activity levels: study protocol for the 'Physical Activity 4 Everyone' trial
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wiggers, John, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Okely, Anthony D., Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Jones, Jannah, Davies, Lynda, Gillham, Karen
A cluster randomised trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of physical activity practices in secondary schools: study protocol for scaling up the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) program
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Williams, Mandy, Evans, Nicole, Bailey, Andrew, Morrison, Ross, McLaughlin, Matthew, Wiggers, John, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
A discussion of healthcare support for adolescents and young adults with long-term conditions: current policy and practice and future opportunities
- James, Steven, Perry, Lin, Gallagher, Robyn, Lowe, Julia
A Model of Targeted Transition Planning for Adolescents who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
A model of targeted transition planning for adolescents who are deaf or hard of hearing
A multicomponent school-based intervention in disadvantaged secondary schools to reduce the decline in physical activity associated with adolescence: the Physical Activity 4 Everyone randomized controlled trial
A multiple health behavior change, self-monitoring mobile app for adolescents: development and usability study of the Health4Life app
- Thornton, Louise, Gardner, Lauren Anne, Osman, Bridie, Green, Olivia, Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Bryant, Zachary, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Chapman, Cath
A preliminary investigation of the impact of stuttering on language use
- Spencer, E., Packman, A., Onslow, M., Ferguson, Alison
A randomised controlled trial of acceptance and commitment therapy for anxious adolescents: effectiveness and mechanisms for change
A randomized comparison of three prandial insulin dosing algorithms for children and adolescents with Type 1 diabetes
- Lopez, P. E., Evans, M., King, B. R., Jones, T. W., Bell, K., McElduff, P., Davis, E. A., Smart, C. E.
A school-based resilience intervention to decrease tobacco, alcohol and marijuana use in high school students
- Hodder, Rebecca K., Daly, Justine, Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Hazell, Trevor, Wiggers, John
A systematic review of studies using pedometers to promote physical activity among youth
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Tudor-Locke, Catrine
A systematic review of the evidence for 'myths and misconceptions' in acne management: diet face-washing and sunlight
- Magin, Parker, Pond, Dimity, Smith, Wayne, Watson, A.
A test of the theory of planned behavior to explain physical activity in a large population sample of adolescents from Alberta, Canada
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R., Costigan, Sarah A., Trinh, Linda, Spence, John C., Downs, Shauna, McCargar, Linda
A test of the theory of planned behavior to predict physical activity in an overweight/obese population sample of adolescents from Alberta, Canada
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R., Costigan, Sarah A., McCargar, Linda
Abortion care pathways and service provision for adolescents in high-income countries: a qualitative synthesis of the evidence
- Assifi, Anisa R., Kang, Melissa, Sullivan, Elizabeth A., Dawson, Angela J.
Acceptability of alcohol supply to children: associations with adults' own age of initiation and social norms
- Gilligan, Conor, Ward, Bernadette, Kippen, Rebecca, Buykx, Penny, Chapman, Kathy
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?