Book review: Girls Feminine Adolescence in Popular Culture and Cultural Theory
Clustering of multiple health risk behaviours and association with socio-demographic characteristics and psychological distress among adolescents in Ghana: a latent class analysis
- Boland, Veronica C., Clare, Philip J., Yuen, Wing See, Peacock, Amy, Aiken, Alexandra, Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob, Slade, Tim, Bruno, Raimondo, McBride, Nyanda, Degenhardt, Louisa, Kypri, Kypros, Mattick, Richard P.
Usability of eHealth and mobile health interventions by young people living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: systematic review
- Carson, V., Rinaldi, R. L., McCargar, L., Downs, S., Daymont, C., Lewanczuk, R., McGavock, J., Torrance, B., Maximova, K., Ball, G. D. C., Majumdar, S. R., Plotnikoff, R. C., Veugelers, P., Boulé, N. G., Wozny, P.
- Clare, Philip J., Dobbins, Timothy, Bruno, Raimondo, Peacock, Amy, Boland, Veronica, Yuen, Wing See, Aiken, Alexandra, Degenhardt, Louisa, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob M., McBride, Nyanda, Horwood, John, McCambridge, Jim, Mattick, Richard P.
Improving adolescent mental health and resilience through a resilience-based intervention in schools: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
Preventing mental health problems in children and adolescents: strengthening resilience as a potential approach
Effectiveness of a pragmatic school-based universal intervention targeting student resilience protective factors in reducing mental health problems in adolescents
- Dray, Julia, Bowman, Jenny, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Gillham, Karen, Wiggers, John, Campbell, Elizabeth, Freund, Megan, Hodder, Rebecca, Wolfenden, Luke, Richards, Jody, Leane, Catherine, Green, Sue, Lecathelinais, Christophe
Factors associated with continuation and cessation of self-injury from adolescence to adulthood
- Forbes, Laura E., Downs, Shauna M., McGavock, Jonathan M., Fraser, Shawn N., Majumdar, Sumit R., Ball, Geoff D. C., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Wozny, Paul D., Torrance, Brian D., McCargar, Linda J., Lewanczuk, Richard Z.
Improving the prediction of maturity from anthropometric variables using a maturity ratio
Attachment strength and relationship expectancies in the prediction of adolescent stress and depression
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?