Electrophysiological characteristics of paraventricular thalamic (PVT) neurons in response to cocaine and cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART)
- Yeoh, Jiann Wei, James, Morgan H., Graham, Brett A., Dayas, Christopher V.
Drug-induced changes to lateral hypothalamic circuits and downstream projection targets
Effectiveness of responses to nicotine and opiate addiction (letter)
Individual differences in substance use and emotion
Recruiting for addiction research via Facebook
- Thornton, Louise K., Harris, Keith, Baker, Amanda L., Johnson, Martin, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J.
Relationship between dietary intake and behaviors with oxytocin: a systematic review of studies in adults
- Skinner, Janelle A., Garg, Manohar L., Dayas, Christopher V., Fenton, Sasha, Burrows, Tracy L.
The relationship between oxytocin, dietary intake and feeding: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies in mice and rats
- Skinner, Janelle A., Campbell, Erin J., Dayas, Christopher V., Garg, Manohar L., Burrows, Tracy L.
Measuring cognitive insight in people with problematic substance use: an exploration of the factor validity of the Beck Cognitive Insight Scale
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Mcketin, Rebecca, Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Dean, Olivia M.
Insight in substance use disorder: A systematic review of the literature
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Sinclair, Barbara L., McKetin, Rebecca, Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Ingram, Isabella, Goh, Melvin C. W., Lubman, Dan I., Carter, Greg, Turner, Alyna, Dean, Olivia M.
With a little help from my friends: cognitive-behavioral skill utilization, social networks, and psychological distress in SMART Recovery group attendees
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Dingle, Genevieve, Hunt, David
Cognitive insight, medication adherence and methamphetamine cessation in people enrolled in a pharmacotherapy trial for methamphetamine use
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Carter, Gregory, Dean, Olivia M., Lubman, Dan I., Turner, Alyna, McKetin, Rebecca
The prevalence of food addiction as assessed by the Yale Food Addiction Scale: a systematic review
- Pursey, Kirrilly M., Stanwell, Peter, Gearhardt, Ashley N., Collins, Clare E., Burrows, Tracy L.
Is Australia headed for an epidemic of nicotine replacement therapy addicts? (letter)
- Paul, Christine L., Tzelepis, Flora, Walsh, Raoul A., Bonevski, Billie
The price of alcohol and the value of the ceteris paribus assumption (commentary)
- McCambridge, Jim, Kypri, Kypros
Predicting drug interactions in addiction treatment
- Lucas, Catherine J., Patel, Joanne, Martin, Jennifer H.
Development of a brief tool for monitoring aberrant behaviours among patients receiving long-term opioid therapy: the Opioid-Related Behaviours In Treatment (ORBIT) scale
- Larance, Briony, Bruno, Raimondo, Mattick, Richard P., Lintzeris, Nicholas, Degenhardt, Louise, Black, Emma, Brown, Amanda, Nielsen, Suzanne, Dunlop, Adrian, Holland, Rohan, Cohen, Milton
Therapeutic alliance, client need for approval, and perfectionism as differential moderators of response to eHealth and traditionally delivered treatments for comorbid depression and substance use problems
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Palazzi, Kerrin, Lewin, Terry J., Kelly, Brian J.
The role of cocaine- and amphetamine- regulated transcript (CART) and orexin in drug- seeking and addiction-related behaviours
Propensity to 'relapse' following exposure to cocaine cues is associated with the recruitment of specific thalamic and epithalamic nuclei
- James, M. H., Charnley, J. L., Flynn, J. R., Smith, D. W., Dayas, C. V.
An exploration of smoking among people attending residential substance abuse treatment: prevalence and outcomes at three months post-discharge
- Ingram, Isabella, Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Lyons, Geoff, Blackman, Russell
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?