"Antibiotic hardstop" on electronic prescribing: impact on antimicrobial stewardship initiatives in patients with community acquired pneumonia (CAP) and infective exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IECOPD)
- Galimam, Semun, Panozzo, Brydon, Muir, Kieran, Chavada, Ruchir
"He who pays the piper calls the tune": Researcher experiences of funder suppression of health behaviour intervention trial findings
- McCrabb, Sam, Mooney, Kaitlin, Wolfenden, Luke, Gonzalez, Sharleen, Ditton, Elizabeth, Yoong, Serene, Kypri, Kypros
"They have to be better than human drivers!" Motorcyclists' and cyclists' perceptions of autonomous vehicles
- Pammer, Kristen, Gauld, Cassandra, McKerral, Angus, Reeves, Caitlin
'Being called sisters': masculinities and black male nurses in South Africa
'We have the internet in our hands': Bangladeshi college students' use of ICTs for health information
- Waldman, Linda, Ahmed, Tanvir, Scott, Nigel, Akter, Shahinoor, Standing, Hilary, Rasheed, Sabrina
(Z)-2-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-3-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)acrylonitrile exhibits selective antitumor activity in breast cancer cell lines via the aryl hydrocarbon receptor pathway
- Gilbert, Jayne, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Tarleton, Mark, McCluskey, Adam, Sakoff, Jennette A.
2020 International consensus on first aid science with treatment recommendations
- Singletary, Eunice M., Zideman, David, Bendall, Jason C., Berry, David, Borra, Vere, Carlson, Jestin N., Cassan, Pascal, Chang, Wei-Tien, Charlton, Nathan, Djärv, Therese, Douma, Matthew J., Epstein, Jonathan L., Hood, Natalie A., Markenson, David, Meyran, Daniel, Orkin, Aaron, Sakamoto, Tetsuya, Swain, Janel, Woodin, Jeff A.
3,5-Bis(trifluoromethyl)phenylsulfonamides, a novel pancreatic cancer active lead. Investigation of the terminal aromatic moiety
- Sun, Jufeng, Ambrus, Joey I., Baker, Jennifer R., Russell, Cecilia C., Cossar, Peter J., Sakoff, Jennette A., Scarlett, Christopher J., McCluskey, Adam
In vitro gastrointestinal mobilization and oral bioaccessibility of PAHs in contrasting soils and associated cancer risks: focus on PAH nonextractable residues
- Umeh, Anthony C., Duan, Luchun, Naidu, Ravi, Esposito, Monica, Semple, Kirk T.
[Lu-177]Lu-PSMA-617 versus cabazitaxel in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (TheraP): a randomised, open-label, phase 2 trial
- Hofman, Michael S., Emmett, Louise, Francis, Roslyn J., Gedye, Craig, Rutherford, Natalie K., Weickhardt, Andrew, Scott, Andrew M., Lee, Sze-Ting, Kwan, Edmond M., Azad, Arun A., Ramdave, Shakher, Redfern, Andrew D., Sandhu, Shahneen, Macdonald, William, Guminski, Alex, Hsiao, Edward, Chua, Wei, Lin, Peter, Zhang, Alison Y., McJannett, Margaret M., Stockler, Martin R., Violet, John A., Williams, Scott G., Iravani, Amir, Martin, Andrew J., Davis, Ian D., Joshua, Anthony M., Goh, Jeffrey C., Pattison, David A., Tan, Thean Hsiang, Kirkwood, Ian D., Ng, Siobhan
A call for nurses and interdisciplinary collaborators to urgently respond to the health and well-being needs of refugees across the world
- Wilson, Rhonda L., Atem, Jacob Mabil, Gumuskaya, Oya, Lavadas, Michalis, Šošić, Bojan, Urek, Mojca
A case for not adjusting birthweight customized standards for ethnicity: observations from a unique Australian cohort
- Smith, Roger, Mohapatra, Lita, Hunter, Mandy, Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Holliday, Elizabeth, Hure, Alexis, Attia, John
A clinical review of generalized overgrowth syndromes in the era of massively parallel sequencing
- Kamien, Benjamin, Ronan, Anne, Poke, Gemma, Sinnerbrink, Ingrid, Baynam, Gareth, Ward, Michelle, Gibson, William T., Dudding-Byth, Tracy, Scott, Rodney J.
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a sugar-sweetened beverage intervention in secondary schools: pilot study protocol
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Sutherland, Rachael, Nathan, Nicole, Yoong, Sze Lin, Janssen, Lisa, Wrigley, Jessica, Wolfenden, Luke
A cohort study on risk factors of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol hypolipidemia among urban Chinese adults
- Tang, Fang, Wang, Jian, Nicholas, Stephen, Qian, Dongfu, Liu, Rugang
A comparative performance analysis of data resampling methods on imbalance medical data
- Khushi, Matloob, Shaukat, Kamran, Alam, Talha Mahboob, Hameed, Ibrahim A., Uddin, Shahadat, Luo, Suhuai, Yang, Xiaoyan, Reyes, Maranatha Consuelo
A comparison between Philips and Tomtec for left ventricular deformation and volume measurements in neonatal intensive care patients
- de Waal, Koert, Phad, Nilkant
A comprehensive assessment of heavy metal contamination in road dusts along a hectic national highway of Bangladesh: spatial distribution, sources of contamination, ecological and human health risks
- Kabir, Md. Humayun, Kormoker, Tapos, Shammi, Rifat Shahid, Tusher, Tanmoy Roy, Islam, Md. Saiful, Khan, Rahat, Omor, Md. Zohir Uddin, Sarker, Md. Eusuf, Yeasmin, Marjana, Idris, Abubakr M.
A conceptual frame using 'knowledge' as a lens for deconstructing the Sendai Framework Priority 1: understanding disaster risks
- Toinpre, O., Gajendran, T., Mackee, J.
A critical review on bioremediation technologies for Cr(VI)- contaminated soils and wastewater
- Xia, Shaopan, Song, Zhaoliang, Jeyakumar, Paramsothy, Shaheen, Sabry M., Rinklebe, Jörg, Ok, Yong Sik, Bolan, Nanthi, Wang, Hailong
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?