Doing good does you good? The financial impact of individual CSR dimensions: A Malaysian context
- Tan, Kim-Lim, Ho, Jie Min, Pidani, Rita, Goveravaram, Archana Das
Flood knowledge management by multiple stakeholders: an example from Malaysia
- Along, Nurul Zainab Binti, Ahmed, Iftekhar, MacKee, Jamie
Harmonisation of ASEAN labour laws on disputes settlement: the Philippines and Malaysia as case studies
Students' choice of international branch campus in Malaysia: a gender comparative study
- Sim, Adriel K. S., Tan, Kim-Lim, Sia, Joseph Kee-Ming, Hii, Ivy S. H.
Use of potentially inappropriate medications among older outpatients and inpatients in a tertiary care hospital in Malaysia
- Hasan, Syed Shahzad, Burud, Ismail Abdul Sattar, Kow, Chia Siang, Rasheed, Muhammad Kamran, Chan, Karmelia Sook Ching, Tay, Peik Khon, Ahmed, Syed Imran
Beliefs and attitude towards political advertising during Malaysia's ge14 political tsunami
- Lau, Wee-Ming, Józsa, László, Chan, Yoong-Wai, Fong, Yee-Ling, Ting, Hiram, Tan, Kim-Lim
Harmonisation of labour laws: an arduous journey for ASEAN
Protection of intangible cultural heritage in Indonesia and Malaysia
What determines customers' loyalty towards telecommunication service? Mediating roles of satisfaction and trust
- Ting, Hiram, Tan, Kim-Lim, Lim, Xin-Jean, Cheah, Jun-Hwa, Ting, Qian-Hui, Ting, Hui-Bun
A Malaysian cultural heritage digital compendium
- Harold, Thwaites, Delas, Santano, Human, Esmaeili, See, Zi Siang
How is ambulance patient care and response time data collected and reported in Malaysia and Indonesia?
- Hooper, Craig, Ranse, Jamie, Hutton, Alison
The relationship between sleep quality, inappropriate medication use and frailty among older adults in aged care homes in Malaysia
- Kumar, Suresh, Wong, Pei Se, Hasan, Syed Shahzad, Kairuz, Therese
Understanding tourism development policies in Malaysia
- Hussin, Noor Zatul Iffah, Buchmann, Anne
Differing contributions of classical risk factors to type 2 diabetes in multi-ethnic Malaysian populations
- Abdullah, Noraidatulakma, Murad, Nor Azian Abdul, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kamaruddin, Mohd Arman, Jalal, Nazihah Abd, Ismail, Norliza, Jamal, Rahman, Scott, Rodney J., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
Genetic and non-genetic studies of type 2 diabetes in three susceptible Asian populations: Malay, Chinese and Indian
Labour law and the labour market: a case study of Malaysia
Tourism small and medium enterprise management practices and firm performance
- Set, Kalsitinoor, Agbola, Frank W., Mahmood, Amir
Why do people from low-status groups support class systems that disadvantage them? A test of two mainstream explanations in Malaysia and Australia
- Owuamalam, Chuma Kevin, Rubin, Mark, Spears, Russell, Weerabangsa, Maas Misha’ari
Business alliance practices among tourism small and medium enterprises (TSMEs) in Malaysia
- Set, Kalsitinoor, Mahmood, Amir, Agbola, Frank W.
Chip on the shoulder? The hunchback heuristic predicts the attribution of anger to low status groups and calm to high status groups
- Owuamalam, Chuma Kevin, Craig, T, Weerabangsa, Maas Misha’ari, Karunagharan, Jaya Kumar, Rubin, Mark
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?