Is there an Aboriginal bioethic?
- Garvey, G., Towney, P., McPhee, J. R., Little, M., Kerridge, I. H.
Community, social capital and Indigenous health in the Northern Territory
Hearing Indigenous and local voices in mainstream social work
- Gray, Mel, Coates, John, Hetherington, Tiani
Indigenous people and the language of social work
- Yellow Bird, Michael, Gray, Mel
- Gray, Mel, Coates, John, Yellow Bird, Michael
Towards an understanding of Indigenous social work
- Gray, Mel, Yellow Bird, Michael, Coates, John
Making sense of place: exploring concepts and expressions of place through different senses and lenses (book review)
Seeds of myth: exotic disease theory and deconstructing the Australian narrative of indigenous depopulation
Assessing the accuracy of self-reported smoking status and impact of passive smoke exposure among pregnant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women using cotinine biochemical validation
- Gilligan, Conor, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Eades, Sandra, Wenitong, Mark, Panaretto, Kathryn, D'Este, Catherine
Using the arts as a therapeutic tool for counselling: an Australian Aboriginal perspective
'Let the people decide': self-determination, liberation from the colonial experience and the human rights approach
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and the development of pandemic influenza containment strategies: community voices and community control
- Massey, Peter D., Miller, Adrian, Kelly, Jenny, Blackley, Magdalena, Clough, Alan, Saggers, Sherry, Durrheim, David N, Speare, Richard, Taylor, Kylie, Pearce, Glenn, Odo, Travis, Broome, Jennifer, Judd, Jenni
Celebrating Australian Indigenous art: valuing culture, relationships and building strength through art
If the land's sick, we're sick: the impact of prolonged drought on the social and emotional well-being of Aboriginal communities in rural New South Wales
- Rigby, Colin Wayne, Rosen, Alan, Berry, Helen Louise, Hart, Craig Richard
Indigenous Australians are under-represented in longitudinal ageing studies
- Anstey, Kaarin J., Kiely, Kim M., Booth, Heather, Birrell, Carole L., Butterworth, Peter, Byles, Julie, Luszcz, Mary A., Gibson, Richard
Prevalence and socio-demographic associations of overweight and obesity among children attending child-care services in rural and regional Australia
- Wolfenden, Luke, Hardy, Louise L., Wiggers, John, Milat, Andrew J., Bell, Colin, Sutherland, Rachel
The reliability and validity of a short FFQ among Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous rural children
- Gwynn, Josephine D., Flood, Victoria M., D'Este, Catherine A., Attia, John R., Turner, Nicole, Cochrane, Janine, Wiggers, John H., Many Rivers Diabetes Prevention Project study team
Type 2 diabetes in Indigenous populations: quality of intervention research over 20 years
- McNamara, Bridgette J., Sanson-Fisher, Rob, D'Este, Catherine, Eades, Sandra
'State of Origin'
Capturing cultural requirements in the design of a website for an Aboriginal community
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?