"There's a housing crisis going on in Sydney for Aboriginal people": focus group accounts of housing and perceived associations with health
- Andersen, Melanie J., Williamson, Anna B., Fernando, Peter, Redman, Sally, Vincent, Frank
Indigenous Australians are under-represented in longitudinal ageing studies
- Anstey, Kaarin J., Kiely, Kim M., Booth, Heather, Birrell, Carole L., Butterworth, Peter, Byles, Julie, Luszcz, Mary A., Gibson, Richard
Dietary intakes and anthropometric measures of Indigenous Australian women and their infants in the Gomeroi gaaynggal cohort
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Weatherall, L. J., Keogh, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Smith, R., Rae, K. M.
A cohort of Indigenous Australian women and their children through pregnancy and beyond: the Gomeroi gaaynggal study
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Lumbers, E. R., Rae, K. M., Weatherall, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Clausen, D., Blackwell, C. C., Pringle, K. G., Attia, J., Smith, R.
Optimising dietary intake and nutrition related health outcomes in Aboriginal women and their children
Validation of a smartphone image-based dietary assessment method for pregnant women
- Ashman, Amy M., Collins, Clare E., Brown, Leanne J., Rae, Kym M., Rollo, Megan E.
Factors associated with effective nutrition interventions for pregnant Indigenous women: a systematic review
- Ashman, Amy M., Brown, Leanne J., Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E., Rae, Kym M.
Co-becoming time/s: time/s-as-telling-as-time/s
- Bawaka Country, Burarrwanga, Laklak, Ganambarr, Ritjilili, Ganambarr-Stubbs, Merrkiyawuy, Ganambarr, Banbapuy, Maymuru, Djawundil, Wright, Sarah, Suchet-Pearson, Sandie, Lloyd, Kate, Sweeney, Jill
Young Aboriginal people's engagement with STI testing in the Northern Territory, Australia
- Bell, Stephen, Aggleton, Peter, Donovan, Basil, Guy, Rebecca, Kaldor, John, Maher, Lisa, Ward, James, Murray, Walbira, Silver, Bronwyn, Lockyer, Andrew, Ferguson, Tellisa, Fairley, Christopher K., Whiley, David, Ryder, Nathan
Young Aboriginal people's sexual health risk reduction strategies: A qualitative study in remote Australia
- Bell, Stephen, Ward, James, Donovan, Basil, Guy, Rebecca, Kaldor, John, Maher, Lisa, Aggleton, Peter, Murray, Walbira, Silver, Bronwyn, Lockyer, Andrew, Ferguson, Tellisa, Fairley, Christopher K., Whiley, David, Ryder, Nathan
Seeds of myth: exotic disease theory and deconstructing the Australian narrative of indigenous depopulation
Impact evaluation of an after-school cooking skills program in a disadvantaged community: back to basics
- Burrows, Tracy L., Lucas, Hannah, Morgan, Philip J., Bray, James, Collins, Clare E.
Tailoring a family-based alcohol intervention for Aboriginal Australians, and the experiences and perceptions of health care providers trained in its delivery
- Calabria, Bianca, Clifford, Anton, Rose, Miranda, Shakeshaft, Anthony P.
Celebrating Australian Indigenous art: valuing culture, relationships and building strength through art
Using the arts as a therapeutic tool for counselling: an Australian Aboriginal perspective
“Healthy Country, Healthy People”: Aboriginal Embodied Knowledge Systems in Human/Nature Interrelationships
Where do we stand? The availability and efficacy of diabetes related foot health programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians: a systematic review
- Chuter, Vivienne, West, Matthew, Hawke, Fiona, Searle, Angela
Alcohol management plans in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (Indigenous) Australian communities in Queensland: community residents have experienced favourable impacts but also suffered unfavourable ones
- Clough, Alan R., Margolis, Stephen A., Fitts, Michelle S., Bird, Katrina, Honorato, Bronwyn, Towle, Simon, West, Caryn, Miller, Adrian, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Doran, Christopher M., McDermott, Robyn, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Ypinazar, Valmae, Martin, David, Robertson, Jan A.
Study protocol - alcohol management plans (AMPs) in remote indigenous communities in Queensland: their impacts on injury, violence, health and social indicators and their cost-effectiveness
- Clough, Alan R., Fitts, Michelle S., Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Towle, Simon, Margolis, Stephen A., West, Caryn, Robertson, Jan A., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Miller, Adrian, Doran, Christopher M., Muller, Reinhold, Ypinazar, Valmae, Martin, David, McDermott, Robyn
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?