Anti-inflammatory effects of long-chain n-3 PUFA in rhinovirus-infected cultured airway epithelial cells
- Saedisomeolia, Ahmad, Wood, Lisa G., Garg, Manohar L., Gibson, Peter G., Wark, Peter A. B.
Reduced mania and depression in juvenile bipolar disorder associated with long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation
- Clayton, E. H., Hanstock, T. L., Hirneth, S. J., Kable, C. J., Garg, M. L., Hazell, P. L.
Short-term docosapentaenoic acid (22:5 n-3) supplementation increases tissue docosapentaenoic acid, DHA and EPA concentrations in rats
- Kaur, Gunveen, Begg, Denovan P., Barr, Daniel, Garg, Manohar, Cameron-Smith, David, Sinclair, Andrew J.
Differential effects of long chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on platelet aggregation and hemostatic variables in healthy male versus female subjects
Effects of anti-inflammatory bioactives on diabetes-induced changes in cognition-related gene expression in the hippocampus
Telomere shortening in elderly individuals with mild cognitive impairment may be attenuated with ¿-3 fatty acid supplementation: a randomized controlled pilot study
- O'Callaghan, Nathan, Parletta, Natalie, Milte, Catherine M., Benassi-Evans, Bianca, Fench, Michael, Howe, Peter R.C.
Higher omega-3 index is associated with increased insulin sensitivity and more favourable metabolic profile in middle-aged overweight men
- Albert, Benjamin B., Derraik, José G. B., Brennan, Christine M., Biggs, Janene B., Smith, Greg C., Garg, Manohar L., Cameron-Smith, David, Hofman, Paul L., Cutfield, Wayne S.
Effects of dietary supplementation with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) on hippocampal gene expression in streptozotocin induced diabetic C57Bl/6 mice
- Thomas, Jency, Garg, Manohar Lal, Smith, Doug William
Interaction of erythrocyte eicosapentaenoic acid and physical activity predicts reduced risk of mild cognitive impairment
- Street, Steven John, Parletta, Natalie, Milte, Catherine, Sullivan, Karen, Hills, Andrew P., Buckley, Jonathan, Howe, Peter
Do v-3 PUFAs affect insulin resistance in a sex-specific manner? A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Abbott, Kylie A., Burrows, Tracy L., Thota, Rohith N., Acharya, Shamasunder, Garg, Manohar L.
Environmentally driven changes in fatty acid profiles of a commercially important Penaeid prawn
- Taylor, Matthew D., Moltschaniwskyj, Natalie A., Crompton, Marcus J., Dunstan, R. Hugh
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?