A 15-year longitudinal test of the theory of planned behaviour to predict physical activity in a randomized national sample of Canadian adults
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R., Trinh, Linda, Craig, Cora L.
A systematic review of suicide prevention interventions targeting indigenous peoples in Australia, United States, Canada and New Zealand
- Clifford, Anton C., Doran, Christopher M., Tsey, Komla
Accommodation-based coal cycles and significant surface correlation of low-accommodation lower cretaceous coal seams, Lloydminster heavy oil field, Alberta, Canada: implications for coal quality distribution
- Chalmers, Gareth R. L., Boyd, Ron, Diessel, Claus F. K.
Adjusting divergences between self-reported and measured height and weight in an adult Canadian population
- Sagna, Marguerite L., Schopflocher, David, Raine, Kim, Nykiforuk, Candace, Plotnikoff, Ronald
An environmental scan of medical assessment units in Canada
- Yergens, Dean, Fradgley, Elizabeth, Aiyar, Ranjani, Lang, Eddy, Rowe, Brian H., Ghali, William A.
Asbestos kills: no matter how you cut the data (editorial)
- Smith, Derek R., Beh, Eric J.
Basements and attics, closets and cyberspace (book review)
Canada's oil sands: the mark of a new 'oil age' or a potential threat to Arctic security?
Canada's physical activity guide: examining print-based material for motivating physical activity in the workplace
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Todosijczuk, Ivan, Johnson, Steven T., Karunamuni, Nandini
Community-based participatory research to address childhood obesity: experiences from Alexander First Nation in Canada
- Pigford, Ashlee-Ann E., Fehderau, David Dyck, Ball, Geoff D. C., Holt, Nicholas L., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Veugelers, Paul J., Arcand, Ella, Willows, Noreen D.
Comparative study of the status of women in Canada and Australia
- Wright, Nancy Elizabeth, Collins-Gearing, Brooke Marie
Doctors, lawyers and advance care planning: time for innovation to work together to meet client needs
- Ries, Nola M., Douglas, Maureen, Simon, Jessica, Fassbender, Konrad
Enforcing international law: states, IOs, and courts as shaming reference groups
- Gopalan, Sandeep, Fuller, Roslyn
Evergreen, bank funding & liquidity management
Governance states and national political identities: angels, devils and belligerents
Imagining health problems as social issues
- Germov, John, Hornosty, Jennie
Impacts of internal market orientation (IMO) on innovation, autonomy and performance within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in service industry in Canada
In the wake of Canada: Australia's middle power diplomacy and the attempt to join the Atomic Special Relationship, 1943-1957
Indigenous social work: a comparative study of New Brunswick (Canada) and Alice Springs (Australia)
Innovation in healthcare, innovation in law: does the law support interprofessional collaboration in Canadian health systems?
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?