A cell cycle-associated change in Ca²⁺ releasing activity leads to the generation of Ca²⁺ transients in mouse embryos during the first mitotic division
- Kono, Tomohiro, Jones, Keith T., Bos-Mikich, Adriana, Whittingham, David G., Carroll, John
A comparison of sperm- and IP₃-induced Ca²⁺ release in activated and aging mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
A cytosolic sperm protein factor mobilizes Ca²⁺ from intracellular stores by activating multiple Ca²⁺ release mechanisms independently of low molecular weight messengers
- Galione, Antony, Jones, Keith T., Laii, F. Anthony, Swann, Karl
A novel mechanism controls the Ca²⁺ oscillations triggered by activation of ascidian eggs and has an absolute requirement for Cdk1 activity
- Levasseur, Mark, Carroll, Michael, Jones, Keith T., McDougall, Alex
Beta-adrenergic stimulation increases RyR2 activity via intracellular Ca²⁺ and Mg²⁺ regulation
- Li, Jiao, Imtiaz, Mohammad S., Beard, Nicole A., Dulhunty, Angela F., Thorn, Rick, van Helden Dirk F., Laver, Derek R.
Ca²⁺ oscillations in the activation of the egg and development of the embryo in mammals
Ca²⁺ release and the development of Ca²⁺ release mechanisms during oocyte maturation: a prelude to fertilization
- Carroll, John, Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
Control of sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca²⁺ release by stochastic RyR gating within a 3D model of the cardiac dyad and importance of induction decay for CICR termination
- Cannell, M. B., Kong, C. H. T., Imtiaz, M. S., Laver, D. R.
Different Ca²⁺-releasing abilities of sperm extracts compared with tissue extracts and phospholipase C isoforms in sea urchin egg homogenate and mouse eggs
- Jones, Keith T., Matsuda, Miho, Parrington, John, Katan, Matilda, Swann, Karl
How eggs arrest at metaphase II: MPF stabilisation plus APC/C inhibition equals Cytostatic Factor
- Madgwick, Suzanne, Jones, Keith T.
Ionomycin, thapsigargin, ryanodine, and sperm induced Ca²⁺ release increase during meiotic maturation of mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Carroll, John, Whittingham, David G.
Meiotic and mitotic Ca²⁺ oscillations affect cell composition in resulting blastocysts
- Bos-Mikich, Adriana, Whittingham, David G., Jones, Keith T.
On the search for the sperm oscillogen
- Swann, K., Parrington, J., Jones, K. T.
Spatial quantification of cytosolic Ca²⁺ accumulation in nonexcitable cells: an analytical study
- López-Caamal, Fernando, Oyarzún, Diego A., Middleton, Richard H., García, Míriam R.
The passage of Ca²⁺ and fluorescent markers between the sperm and egg after fusion in the mouse
- Jones, Keith T., Soeller, Christian, Cannell, Mark B.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?