‘So, mein Deutsch ist schlecht … ’: echoes of societal attitudes and education language policies within the family language policies of second- and third-generation German speakers in Newcastle, Australia
- Hunt, Jaime W., Davis, Sacha E.
‘Repeat’ prescriptions and antibiotic resistance: findings from Australian community pharmacy
- Fredericks, Ian, Hollingworth, Samantha, Pudmenzky, Alex, Rossato, Laurence, Kairuz, Therése
‘Psychiatry at the Coal Face’: patients and the development of community mental health services in New South Wales, Australia, 1960–1980
‘Dimensions and tensions?’: embracing the complexity of ‘working in a rural area’ through qualitative research interpreting perspectives of dermatologists and dermatology trainees
- Croker, Bethany A., Croker, Anne, Smith, Saxon D.
‘A theatrical meteor,’ Francis Nesbitt McCron (c.1807-1853) and his travels from the Old World to the Australian colonies and the San Francisco goldfields
Young, Muslim and looking for a job in Australia
Young women's complex patterns of contraceptive use: findings from an Australian cohort study
- Harris, Melissa L., Coombe, Jacqueline, Forder, Peta M., Lucke, Jayne C., Bateson, Deborah, Loxton, Deborah
Young Australian women explain their contraceptive choices
- Wigginton, Britta, Moran, Claire, Harris, Melissa L., Loxton, Deborah, Lucke, Jayne
Young Aboriginal people's engagement with STI testing in the Northern Territory, Australia
- Bell, Stephen, Aggleton, Peter, Donovan, Basil, Guy, Rebecca, Kaldor, John, Maher, Lisa, Ward, James, Murray, Walbira, Silver, Bronwyn, Lockyer, Andrew, Ferguson, Tellisa, Fairley, Christopher K., Whiley, David, Ryder, Nathan
Yerranderie a Late Devonian silver-gold-lead intermediate sulfidation epithermal district, eastern Lachlan Orogen, New South Wales, Australia
World War to Whitlam: the strategy, alliances and foreign policies of Australia's Cold War
World War I commemoration and student historical consciousness: A study of high-school students' views
- Innes, Melanie, Sharp, Heather
Workplace stress and resilience in the Australian nursing workforce: a comprehensive integrative review
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca, Rubin, Mark, James, Carole, McNeil, Karen, Nguyen, Kim, Giles, Michelle
Workplace partnership in Australia: real or imaginary?
- Townsend, Keith, Wilkinson, Adrian, Brown, Kerry, Burgess, John
Workplace Health and Safety Law in Australia
Working with the Cold War: types of knowledge in Swedish and Australian history textbook activities
- Ammert, Niklas, Sharp, Heather
Working with communities: critical perspectives
- Rawsthorne, Margot, Howard, Amanda
Working time flexibilities: a paradox in call centres?
- Hannif, Zeenobiyah, McDonnell, Anthony, Connell, Julia, Burgess, John
Workforce participation patterns over the life course and the association with chronic diseases – a gendered approach
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?