ATP-induced endothelium-independent enhancement of lymphatic vasomotion in guinea-pig mesentery involves P₂x and P₂y receptors
- Zhao, Jun, van Helden, Dirk F.
Analysis of the mechanism by which calcium negatively regulates the tyrosine phoshorylation cascade associated with sperm capacitation
- Baker, Mark A., Hetherington, Louise, Ecroyd, Heath, Roman, Shaun D., Aitken, R. John
Chronic stress induces prolonged suppression of the P2X7 receptor within multiple regions of the hippocampus: a cumulative threshold spectra analysis
- Kongsui, Ratchaniporn, Beynon, Sarah B., Johnson, Sarah J., Mayhew, Jack, Kuter, Patrick, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick Rohan
L-carnitine and pyruvate are prosurvival factors during the storage of stallion spermatozoa at room temperature
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Quadrelli, Julianne, Smith, Nathan D., Aitken, Robert J.
Mechanisms underlying 3-bromopyruvate-induced cell death in colon cancer
- Sun, Yiming, Liu, Zhe, Zou, Xue, Lan, Yadong, Sun, Xiaojin, Wang, Xiu, Zhao, Surong, Jiang, Chenchen, Liu, Hao
Rosiglitazone improves stallion sperm motility, ATP content, and mitochondrial function
- Swegen, Aleona, Lambourne, Sarah Renay, Aitken, R. John, Gibb, Zamira
Investigation of equine fertility mechanisms through proteomic analysis of stallion spermatozoa, early equine embryos and pregnant mare uterine fluid
Astrocyte–Magnocellular Neuron Interactions in Hypothalamic Memory
- Gordon, Grrant R., Dayas, Christopher, Bains, Jaideep
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?