"The biggest reform to China's health system": did the zero-markup drug policy achieve its goal at traditional Chinese medicines county hospitals?
- Shi, Xuefeng, Zhu, Dawei, Man, Xiaowei, Wang, Weifu, Zhu, Kun, Nicholas, Stephen, He, Ping
'Cigarettes are priority': A qualitative study of how Australian socioeconomically disadvantaged smokers respond to rising cigarette prices
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Christine
'Delta': a measure of stylistic difference and a guide to likely authorship
'Just knowledge': can social work's 'guilty knowledge' help build a more inclusive knowledge society?
- Heinsch, Milena, Cribb, Alan
'Not in the room, but the doctors were': an Australian story-completion study about consumer representation
- Scholz, Brett, Bocking, Julia, Hedt, Peter, Lu, Vinh N., Happell, Brenda
'Silent' and 'noisy' areas: Acute flaccid paralysis surveillance at subnational level, Australia, 2001-2015
- Butler, Michelle, Paterson, Beverley J., Martin, Nicolee, Hobday, Linda, Thorleyd, Bruce, Durrheim, David N.
'Suitable and remunerative employment': the feminisation of hospital dispensing in late nineteenth century England
'The Brick' is not a brick: a comprehensive study of the structure and dynamics of the central molecular zone cloud G0.253+0.016
- Henshaw, J. D., Ginsburg, A., Haworth, T. J., Longmore, S. N., Kruijssen, J. M. D., Mills, E. A. C., Sokolov, V., Walker, D. L., Barnes, A. T., Contreras, Y., Bally, J., Battersby, C., Beuther, H., Butterfield, N., Dale, J. E., Henning, T., Jackson, J. M., Kauffmann, J., Pillai, T., Ragan, S.
(Re)assembling the left: the politics of redistribution and recognition in social work
10 years for Google Books and Europeana: copyright law lessons that the EU could learn from the USA
2MTF-VI. Measuring the velocity power spectrum
- Howlett, Cullan, Staveley-Smith, Lister, Elahi, Pascal J., Hong, Tao, Jarrett, Tom H., Jones, D. Heath, Koribalski, Bärbel S., Macri, Lucas M., Masters, Karen L., Springob, Christopher M.
2MTF-VII. 2MASS Tully-Fisher survey final data release: distances for 2062 nearby spiral galaxies
- Hong, Tao, Staveley-Smith, Lister, Masters, Karen L., Springob, Christopher M., Macri, Lucas M., Koribalski, Bärbel S., Jones, D. Heath, Jarrett, Tom H., Crook, Aidan C., Howlett, Cullan, Qin, Fei
A case of hartmannellid amebic meningoencephalitis in Zambia
- Bhagwandeen, S. B., Carter, R. F., Naik, K. G., Levitt, D.
A Ca²⁺-dependent remodelled actin network directs vesicle trafficking to build wall ingrowth papillae in transfer cells
- Zhang, Hui-Ming, Colyvas, Kim, Patrick, John W., Offler, Christina E.
A comparative study of Maxwell viscoelasticity at large strains and rotations
- Schrank, Christoph E., Karrech, Ali, Boutelier, David A., Regenauer-Lieb, Klaus
A comparison of dose savings of lead and lightweight aprons for shielding of 99m-Technetium radiation
- Warren-Forward, Helen, Cardew, Paul, Smith, Bradley, Clack, Llewellyn, McWhirter, Kym, Johnson, Stacey, Wessel, Kimberly
A cost-effective approach to the development of printed materials: a randomized controlled trial of three strategies
- Paul, C. L., Redman, Sally, Sanson-Fisher, R. W.
A framework for the Eltonian niche of humans
- Moll, Remington J., Killion, Alexander K., Hayward, Matt W., Montgomery, Robert A.
A Length-Constrained Ideal Curve Flow
- McCoy, James A., Wheeler, Glen E., Wu, Yuhan
A Life Course Approach to the Relationship Between Fetal Growth and Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis Function
- Martin, Wrivu N., Wang, Carol A., Lye, Stephen J., Matthews, Stephen G., Reynolds, Rebecca M., McLaughlin, Carly E., Smith, Roger, Pennell, Craig E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?