Oxidized fish oil in rat pregnancy causes high newborn mortality and increases maternal insulin resistance
- Albert, Benjamin B., Vickers, Mark H., Cutfield, Wayne S., Gray, Clint, Reynolds, Clare M., Segovia, Stephanie A., Derraik, José G. B., Lewandowski, Paul A., Garg, Manohar L., Cameron-Smith, David, Hofman, Paul L.
Short-term heart rate variability and cardiac norepinephrine spillover in patients with depression and panic disorder
- Baumert, Mathias, Lambert, Gavin W., Dawood, Tye, Lambert, Elisabeth A., Esler, Murrary D., McGrane, Mariee, Barton, David, Sanders, Prashanthan, Nalivaiko, Eugene
Relation between QT interval variability and cardiac sympathetic activity in hypertension
- Baumert, Mathias, Schlaich, Markus P., Nalivaiko, Eugene, Lambert, Elisabeth, Sari, Carolina Ika, Kaye, David M., Elser, Murray D., Sanders, Prashanthan, Lambert, Gavin
Neck movement but not neck position modulates skin sympathetic nerve activity supplying the lower limbs of humans
- Bolton, Philip S., Hammam, Elie, Macefield, Vaughan G.
Blockade of the dorsomedial hypothalamus and the perifornical area inhibits respiratory responses to arousing and stressful stimuli
- Bondarenko, Evgeny, Beig, Mirza I., Hodgson, Deborah M., Braga, Valdir A., Nalivaiko, Eugene
Venous hydrostatic indifference point as a marker of postnatal adaptation to orthostasis in swine
- Buckner, Phillip S., Quail, Anthony W., Cottee, David B. F., White, Saxon William
Role of serine-threonine phosphoprotein phosphatases in smooth muscle contractility
- Butler, Trent, Paul, Jonathan, Europe-Finner, Nick, Smith, Roger, Chan, Eng-Chen
Inhibitory synaptic transmission differs in mouse type A and B medial vestibular nucleus neurons in vitro
- Camp, Aaron J., Callister, Robert J., Brichta, Alan M.
Metyrapone and fluoxetine suppress enduring behavioral but not cardiac effects of subchronic stress in rats
- Carnevali, Luca, Bondarenko, Evgeny, Sgoifo, Andrea, Walker, Frederick R., Head, Geoffrey A., Lukoshkova, Elena V., Day, Trevor A., Nalivaiko, Eugene
Postexercise hypotension in conscious SHR is attenuated by blockade of substance P receptors in NTS
- Chen, Chao-Yin, Munch, Paul A., Quail, Anthony W., Bonham, Ann C.
Daily training with high carbohydrate availability increases exogenous carbohydrate oxidation during endurance cycling
- Cox, Gregory R., Clark, Sally A., Cox, Amanda J., Halson, Shona L., Hargreaves, Mark, Hawley, John A., Jeacocke, Nikki, Snow, Rodney J., Yeo, Wee Kian, Burke, Louise M.
A review of mechanical and synaptic processes in otolith transduction of sound and vibration for clinical VEMP testing
- Curthoys, Ian S., Grant, J. Wally, Pastras, Christopher J., Brown, Daniel J., Burgess, Ann M., Brichta, Alan M., Lim, Rebecca
Pathogenesis, clinical features of asthma COPD overlap, and therapeutic modalities
- Dey, Surajit, Eapen, Matthew Suji, Chia, Collin, Gaikwad, Archana Vijay, Wark, Peter A. B., Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh
Spatial muscle activation patterns during different leg exercise protocols in physically active adults using muscle functional MRI: a systematic review
- Dooley, Katherine, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Stanwell, Peter, Birse, Samantha, Schultz, Adrian, Drew, Michael K., Edwards, Suzi
Dysregulation of endocytic machinery and ACE2 in small airways of smokers and COPD patients can augment their susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infections
- Eapen, Mathew Suji, Lu, Wenying, Chia, Collin, Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh, Hackett, Tillie L., Singhera, Gurpreet Kaur, Thompson, Isobel E., McAlinden, Kielan Darcy, Hardikar, Ashutosh, Weber, Heinrich C., Haug, Greg, Wark, Peter A. B.
- Fricker, Michael, Tolkovsky, Aviva M., Borutaite, Vilmante, Coleman, Michael, Brown, Guy C.
A comparative study of cybersickness during exposure to virtual reality and “classic” motion sickness: are they different?
- Gavgani, Alireza Mazloumi, Walker, Frederick R., Hodgson, Deborah M., Nalivaiko, Eugene
Autophagy and the unfolded protein response promote profibrotic effects of TGF-β₁ in human lung fibroblasts
- Ghavami, Saeid, Yeganeh, Behzad, Dixon, Ian M. C., Unruh, Helmut, Knight, Darryl A., Post, Martin, Klonisch, Thomas, Halayko, Andrew J., Zeki, Amir A., Shojaei, Shahla, Kenyon, Nicholas J., Ott, Sean, Samali, Afshin, Patterson, John, Alizadeh, Javad, Moghadam, Adel Rezaei
TRAIL signaling is proinflammatory and proviral in a murine model of rhinovirus 1B infection
- Girkin, Jason L., Hatchwell, Luke M., Collison, Adam M., Starkey, Malcolm R., Hansbro, Philip M., Yagita, Hideo, Foster, Paul S., Mattes, Joerg
Pharmacological HIF-1 stabilization promotes intestinal epithelial healing through regulation of α-integrin expression and function
- Goggins, Bridie J., Minahan, Kyra, Walker, Marjorie M., Keely, Simon, Sherwin, Simonne, Soh, Wai S., Pryor, Jennifer, Bruce, Jessica, Liu, Gang, Mathe, Andrea, Knight, Darryl, Horvat, Jay C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?