Knowledge and perception about stroke among an Australian urban population
- Yoon, Sung Sug, Heller, Richard F., Levi, Christopher, Wiggers, John
The HIKCUPS trial: a multi-site randomized controlled trial of a combined physical activity skill-development and dietary modification program in overweight and obese children
- Jones, Rachel A., Okely, Anthony D., Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Steele, Julie R., Warren, Janet M., Baur, Louise A., Cliff, Dylan P., Burrows, Tracy, Cleary , Jane
Household disaster preparedness and information sources: rapid cluster survey after a storm in New South Wales, Australia
- Cretikos, Michelle, Eastwood, Keith, Dalton, Craig, Merritt, Tony, Tuyl, Frank, Winn, Linda, Durrheim, David
Personal and professional challenges in the management of deliberate self-poisoning patients in rural Sri Lanka: a qualitative study of rural hospital doctors' experiences and perceptions
- Senarathna, Lalith, Adams, Jon, De Silva, Dhammika, Buckley, Nick A., Dawson, Andrew H.
Safe storage of pesticides in Sri Lanka: identifying important design features influencing community acceptance and use of safe storage devices
- Weerasinghe, Manjula, Pieris, Ravi, Eddleston, Michael, van der Hoek, Wim, Dawson, Andrew, Konradsen, Flemming
Self-poisoning in rural Sri Lanka: small-area variations in incidence
- Manuel, Celie, Gunnell, David J., Van Der Hoek, Wim, Dawson, Andrew, Wijeratne, Ishika K., Konradsen, Flemming
A structured framework for improving outbreak investigation audits
- Dalton, Craig B., Merritt, Tony D., Durrheim, David N., Munnoch, Sally A., Kirk, Martyn D.
A cluster randomised trial of a telephone-based intervention for parents to increase fruit and vegetable consumption in their 3- to 5-year-old children: study protocol
- Wyse, Rebecca J., Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Brennan, Leah, Campbell, Karen J., Fletcher, Amanda, Bowman, Jenny, Heard, Todd R., Wiggers, John
A cluster randomised trial to evaluate a physical activity intervention among 3-5 year old children attending long day care services: study protocol
- Finch, Meghan, Wolfenden, Luke, Morgan, Philip J., Freund, Megan, Wyse, Rebecca, Wiggers, John
Evaluation of a commercial web-based weight loss and weight loss maintenance program in overweight and obese adults: a randomized controlled trial
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Pennie, Fletcher, Kate, Martin, Julia, Aguiar, Elroy J., Lucas, Ashlee, Neve, Melinda, McElduff, Patrick, Callister, Robin
Including the public in pandemic planning: a deliberative approach
- Braunack-Mayer, Annette J., Street, Jackie M., Rogers, Wendy A., Givney, Rodney, Moss, John R., Hiller, Janet E., Team, Flu Views
Parental influences on child physical activity and screen viewing time: a population based study
- Smith, Ben J., Grunseit, Anne, Hardy, Lousie L., King, Lesley, Wolfenden, Luke, Milat, Andrew
The Nutrition and Enjoyable Activity for Teen girls (NEAT girls) randomized controlled trial for adolescent girls from disadvantaged secondary schools: rationale, study protocol, and baseline results
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Dewar, Deborah, Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Okely, Anthony D., Batterham, Marijka J., Finn, Tara, Callister, Robin
The SHED-IT community trial study protocol: a randomised controlled trial of weight loss programs for overweight and obese men
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., McElduff, Patrick, Burrows, Tracy, Warren, Janet M., Young, Myles D., Berry, Nina, Saunders, Kristen L., Aguiar, Elroy J.
The social context of smoking: a qualitative study comparing smokers of high versus low socioeconomic position
- Paul, Christine L., Ross, Samantha, Bryant, Jamie, Hill, Wesley, Bonevski, Billie, Keevy, Nichola
Total smoking bans in psychiatric inpatient services: a survey of perceived benefits, barriers and support among staff
- Wye, Paula, Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Baker, Amanda, Knight, Jenny, Carr, Vaughan, Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard
Web-based alcohol screening and brief intervention for Māori and non-Māori: the New Zealand e-SBINZ trials
- Kypri, Kypros, McCambridge, Jim, Cunnigham, John A., Vater, Tina, Bowe, Steve, De Graaf, Brandon, Saunders, John B., Dean, Johanna
A cross-sectional survey of the prevalence of environmental tobacco smoke preventive care provision by child health services in Australia
- Heard, Todd R., Daly, Justine B., Bowman, Jennifer A., Freund, Megan A. G., Wiggers, John H.
A randomised controlled trial linking mental health inpatients to community smoking cessation supports: a study protocol
- Stockings, Emily A. L., Bowman, Jennifer A., Wiggers, John, Baker, Amanda L., Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Wye, Paul M., Knight, Jenny, Moore, Lyndell H.
A school-based resilience intervention to decrease tobacco, alcohol and marijuana use in high school students
- Hodder, Rebecca K., Daly, Justine, Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Hazell, Trevor, Wiggers, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?