Characterization of a novel role for the dynamin mechanoenzymes in the regulation of human sperm acrosomal exocytosis
- Zhou, Wei, Anderson, Amanda L., Turner, Adrian P., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., McCluskey, Adam, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Nixon, Brett
Control of homologous chromosome division in the mammalian oocyte
- Holt, Janet E., Jones, Keith T.
Differential cell death decisions in the testis: evidence for an exclusive window of ferroptosis in round spermatids
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Walters, Jessica L. H., Nixon, Brett, Cafe, Shenae L., Bernstein, Ilana R., Stanger, Simone J., Anderson, Amanda L, Aitken, R. John, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Dun, Matthew D., Gadella, Barend M.
Genes upregulated in the amnion at labour are bivalently marked by activating and repressive histone modifications
- Mitchell, Carolyn M., Hirst, Jonathan J., Mitchell, Murray D., Murray, Henry G., Zakar, Tamas
Genetic burden associated with varying degrees of disease severity in endometriosis
- Sapkota, Yadav, Attia, John, Scott, Rodney J., Zondervan, Krina T., Montgomery, Grant W., Nyholt, Dale R., Gordon, Scott D., Henders, Anjali K., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Rahmioglu, Nilufer, MacGregor, Stuart, Martin, Nicholas G., McEvoy, Mark, Morris, Andrew P.
Heat shock protein member A2 forms a stable complex with angiotensin convertingenzymeand protein disulfide isomerase A6 in human spermatozoa
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., McLaughlin, Eileen A., Aitken, Robert J., Nixon, Brett
Increased progesterone receptor A expression in labouring human myometrium is associated with decreased promoter occupancy by the histone demethylase JARID1A
- Chai, S. Y., Smith, R., Fitter, J. T., Mitchell, C., Pan, X., Ilicic, M., Maiti, K., Zakar, T., Madsen, G.
Intracellular signalling during female gametogenesis
- Sobinoff, A. P., Sutherland, J. M., Mclaughlin, E. A.
Investigation of the mechanisms by which the molecular chaperone HSPA2 regulates the expression of sperm surface receptors involved in human spermoocyte recognition
- Redgrove, Kate A., Anderson, Amanda L., McLaughlin, Eileen A., O'Bryan, Moira K., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Investigation of the role of SRC in capacitation-associated tyrosine phosphorylation of human spermatozoa
- Mitchell, Lisa A., Nixon, Brett, Baker, Mark A., Aitken, R. John
Janus Kinase JAK1 maintains the ovarian reserve of primordial follicles in the mouse ovary
- Sutherland, Jessie M., Frost, Emily R., Ford, Emmalee A., Peters, Alexandra E., Reed, Natalie L., Seldon, Alexandra N., Mihalas, Bettina P., Russel, Darryl L., Dunning, Kylie R., McLaughlin, Eileen A.
Not every sperm is sacred; a perspective on male infertility
Novel characterization of the HSPA2-stabilizing protein BAG6 in human spermatozoa
- Bromfield, Elizabeth, Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
On the possible origins of DNA damage in human spermatozoa
- Aitken, R. J., De Iuliis, G. N.
On the search for the sperm oscillogen
- Swann, K., Parrington, J., Jones, K. T.
Oxidative stress and human spermatozoa: diagnostic and functional significance of aldehydes generated as a result of lipid peroxidation
- Moazamian, Ryan, Polhemus, Ashley, Connaughton, Haley, Fraser, Barbara, Whiting, Sara, Gharagozloo, Parviz, Aitken, Robert John
Prostaglandin H synthase-2 gene regulation in the amnion at labour: histone acetylation and nuclear factor kappa B binding to the promoter in vivo
- Mitchell, C. M., Johnson, R. F., Giles, W. B., Zakar, T.
Proteolytic degradation of heat shock protein A2 occurs in response to oxidative stress in male germ cells of the mouse
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Aitken, R. John, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Nixon, Brett
Regulation of the human placental (pro)renin receptor-prorenin-angiotensin system by microRNAs
- Wang, Yu, Lumbers, Eugenie R., Pringle, Kirsty G., Arthurs, Anya L., de Meaultsart, Celine Corbisier, Mathe, Andrea, Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Roberts, Claire T., Pipkin, Fiona Broughton, Marques, Francine Z., Morris, Brian J.
Sperm capacitation: a distant landscape glimpsed but unexplored
- Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?