Can routine histopathology distinguish between vulvar cutaneous candidosis and dermatophytosis?
- Day, Tania, Borbolla Foster, Ailsa, Phillips, Samuel, Pagano, Ross, Dyall-Smith, Delwyn, Scurry, James, Garland, Suzanne M.
Distinguishing erosive lichen planus from differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Day, Tania, Bowden, Nikola, Jaaback, Ken, Otton, Geoff, Scurry, James
Normal vulvar histology: variation by site
- Day, Tania, Holland, Seán M., Scurry, James
Comorbid vulvar lichen planus and lichen sclerosus
- Day, Tania, Moore, Sarah, Bohl, Tanja Gizela, Scurry, James
Classic and hypertrophic vulvar lichen planus
- Day, Tania, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Interpretation of Nondiagnostic Vulvar Biopsies
- Day, Tania, Knight, Veronica, Dyall-Smith, Delwyn, Dennerstein, Graeme, Pagano, Ross, Tran, Hong, Tan, Yasmin, Yap, Desiree, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Is vulvovaginal lichen planus associated with squamous cell carcinoma?
- Day, Tania, Otton, Geoff, Jaaback, Ken, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Trainee performance in loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) after simulation training
- Wilson, Erin, Janssens, Sarah, Ng, Dora, Jolly, Brian, Hewett, David G., Beckmann, Michael
Clinicopathologic diagnosis of differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar aberrant maturation
- Day, Tania, Marzol, Alexandra, Pagano, Ross, Jaaback, Ken, Scurry, James
Clinicopathologic diagnostic criteria for vulvar lichen planus
- Day, Tania, Wilkinson, Edward, Rowan, Darion, Scurry, James
Diagnostic criteria for differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar aberrant maturation
- Heller, Debra S., Day, Tania, Allbritton, Jill I., Scurry, James, Radici, Gianluigi, Welch, Kathryn, Preti, Mario
Erosive Lichen Sclerosus - A Clinicopathologic Subtype
- Day, Tania, Otton, Geoffrey, Dennerstein, Graeme, Tran, Hong, Scurry, James
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?