A comparison between thermodilution, electromagnetic and Doppler methods for cardiac output measurement in the rabbit
- White, Saxon William, McRitchie, R. J., Porges, W. L.
Animal models of psychogenic cardiovascular disorders: what we can learn from them and what we cannot
Autonomic control of bronchial circulation in awake sheep during rest and behaviour
Baroreflex control of coronary blood flow varies regionally in awake dogs
- Quail, Anthony W., Cottee, David B. F., White, Saxon William, Proges, William L., Hennessy, Edmund J.
Coronary haemodynamic effect of nifedipine (Bay a 1040) and glyceryl trinitrate in unanaesthetized dogs
- White, Saxon William, Porges, W. L., McRitchie, R. J.
Coronary-bronchial blood flow and airway dimensions in exercise-induced syndromes
- White, Saxon William, Pitsillides, K. F., Parsons, G. H., Hayes, S. G., Gunther, R. A., Cottee, D. B.
Effect of fentanyl on baroreflex control of circumflex coronary conductance
- Moore, P. G., Quail, Anthony W., Cottee, David B. F., McIlveen, Stephen A., White, Saxon William
Effects of anaesthesia on regional coronary control mechanisms
- Cottee, D. B. F., Quail, A. W., Porges, W. L., Moore, P. G., White, Saxon William
Effects of central nervous opoid and 5-hydroxytrptamine interactions on coronary conductance regulation in the conscious dog
- Gazibarich, G. J., Moore, P. G., Porges, W. L., White, Saxon William
Emerging role of tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) as a key regulator of inflammatory responses
- Collison, Adam, Foster, Paul S., Mattes, Joerg
Evaluation of the Doppler flowmeter for measurement of blood flow in small vessels of unanaesthetized animals
- White, Saxon William, Angus, J. A., McRitchie, R. J., Porges, W. L.
Generation and propagation of gastric slow waves
- van Helden, Dirk F., Laver, Derek R., Holdsworth, John, Imtiaz, Mohammad S.
Heart-lung interactions: the sigh and autonomic control in the bronchial and coronary circulations
- Porges, William L., Hennessy, Edward J., Quail, Anthony W., Cottee, David B. F., Moore, Peter G., McIlveen, Stephen A., Parsons, Gibbe H., White, Saxon William
Intracellular calcium in the fertilization and development of mammalian eggs
Population pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modelling to describe the effects of paracetamol and N-acetylcysteine on the international normalized ratio
- Owens, Katie H., Medlicott, Natalie J., Zacharias, Matthew, Whyte, Ian M., Buckley, Nicholas A., Reith, David M.
Recent views on integrated coronary control: significance of non-uniform regional control of coronary flow conductance
- Quail, Anthony W., Cottee, David B. F., Porges, William L., White, Saxon William
The emerging role of calmodulin regulation of RyR2 in controlling heart rhythm, the progression of heart failure and the antiarrhythmic action of dantrolene
- Walweel, Kafa, Oo, Ye Win, Laver, Derek R.
The intrauterine renin-angiotensin system: sex-specific effects on the prevalence of spontaneous preterm birth
- Pringle, Kristy G., Zakar, Tamas, Lumbers, Eugenie R.
The prevalence of unique SNPs in the renin-angiotensin system highlights the need for pharmacogenetics in Indigenous Australians
- Grimson, Steven, Cox, Amanda J., Pringle, Kirsty G., Burns, Christine, Lumbers, Eugenie R., Blackwell, C. Caroline, Scott, Rodney J.
Voluntary exercise does not affect stress-induced tachycardia, but improves resistance to cardiac arrhythmias in rats
- Beig, Mirza I., Callister, Robin, Saint, David A., Bondarenko, Eugene, Walker, Frederick R., Day, Trevor A., Nalivaiko, Eugene
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?