A systematic review of the validity of dietary assessment methods in children when compared with the method of doubly labeled water
- Burrows, Tracy L., Martin, Rebecca J., Collins, Clare E.
Children's intake of fruit and selected energy-dense nutrient-poor foods is associated with fathers' intake
- Hall, Laura, Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Burrows, Tracy L., Lubans, David R., Callister, Robin
Readiness to shop for low-fat foods: a population study
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Hotz, Stephen B., Johnson, Steven T., Hansen, Janice S., Birkett, Nicholas J., Leonard, Lynne E., Flaman, Laura M.
Smaller, more frequent meals are associated with greater reduction in total cholesterol and triglycerides in obese adults after three months on isocaloric weight loss regimens
- Palmer, M. A., Capra, S., Baines, S.
Strong negative association between intake of tofu and anemia among Chinese adults in Jiangsu, China
- Shi, Zumin, Hu, Xiaoshu, Yuan, Baojun, Pan, Xiaoqun, Dai, Yue, Holmboe-Ottesen, Gerd, Byles, Julie E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?