Using indirect inference to identify models of vestibular nerve response in an isolated inner ear
- Stoddard, Jeremy, van Eerdewijk, Robert, Welsh, James, Camp, Aaron, Brichta, Alan
Transient climate response in the DICE integrated assessment model of climate-economy
- Hafeez, Salem, Weller, Steven R., Kellett, Christopher M.
On the reachability property for networks of linear time-invariant subsystems
- Zamani, Mohsen, Ninness, Brett, Quevedo, Daniel
Natural oscillation in compass-gait biped robots
- Khan, Uzair Ijaz, Chen, Zhiyong
Model predictive control of linear time varying systems using Laguerre functions
- Ettefagh, Massoud Hemmasian, Naraghi, Mahayar, Towhidkhah, Farzad, De Doná, José
Model predictive control of distributed air-conditioning loads for mitigation of solar variability
- Mahdavi, Nariman, Braslavsky, Julio H., Seron, Maria M.
Low-order control design using a novel rank-constrained optimization approach
- Urrutia, Gabriel, Delgado, Ramón A., Agüero, Juan C.
Individualization of stochastic models from population statistics for blood glucose regulation in Type 1 diabetes patients
- Phan, Hieu V., Goodwin, Graham C., Carrasco, Diego S., Medioli, Adrian M., Stephen, Carly, Feuer, Arie
Experimental assessment of dynamic digital-to-analog converter performance for applications in precision mechatronic systems
- Eielsen, Arnfinn A., Fleming, Andrew J.
Analysis of discrete-time nonlinear ℓ₂-gain bounds via dynamic programming
- Tran, Duc N., Kellett, Christopher M., Dower, Peter M.
An optimization-based algorithm for model selection using an approximation of Akaike's Information Criterion
- Carvajal, Rodrigo, Urrutia, Gabriel, Agüero, Juan C.
A methodology for the comparison of traditional MPC and stochastic MPC in the context of the regulation of blood glucose levels in type 1 diabetics
- Seron, Maria M., Medioli, Adrian M., Goodwin, Graham C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?