Meiotic and mitotic Ca²⁺ oscillations affect cell composition in resulting blastocysts
- Bos-Mikich, Adriana, Whittingham, David G., Jones, Keith T.
Ionomycin, thapsigargin, ryanodine, and sperm induced Ca²⁺ release increase during meiotic maturation of mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Carroll, John, Whittingham, David G.
Ca²⁺ release and the development of Ca²⁺ release mechanisms during oocyte maturation: a prelude to fertilization
- Carroll, John, Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
A comparison of sperm- and IP₃-induced Ca²⁺ release in activated and aging mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
A cell cycle-associated change in Ca²⁺ releasing activity leads to the generation of Ca²⁺ transients in mouse embryos during the first mitotic division
- Kono, Tomohiro, Jones, Keith T., Bos-Mikich, Adriana, Whittingham, David G., Carroll, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?