Reflections on community-based population health intervention and evaluation for obesity and chronic disease prevention: the Healthy Alberta Communities Project
- Raine, Kim D., Plotnikoff, Ronald, Nykiforuk, Candace, Deegan, Heather, Hemphill, Eric, Storey, Kate, Schopflocher, Donald, Veugelers, Paul, Wild, T. Cameron, Ohinmaa, Arto
Osteoarthritis prevalence and modifiable factors: a population study
- Plotnikoff, Ronald, Karunamuni, Nandini, Lytvyak, Ellina, Penfold, Christopher, Schopflocher, Donald, Imayama, Ikuyo, Johnson, Steven T., Raine, Kim
Healthy Alberta communities: impact of a three-year community-based obesity and chronic disease prevention intervention
- Raine, Kim D., Plotnikoff, Ronald, Schopflocher, Donald, Lytvyak, Ellina, Nykiforuk, Candace I.J., Storey, Kate, Ohinmaa, Arto, Purdy, Lisa, Veugelers, Paul, Wild, T. Camerson
Creating neighbourhood groupings based on built environment features to facilitate health promotion activities
- Schopflocher, Donald, VanSpronsen, Eric, Spence, John C., Vallianatos, Helen, Raine, Kim D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Nykiforuk, Candace I. J.
Community health and the built environment: examining place in a Canadian chronic disease prevention project
- Nykiforuk, Candace I. J., Schopflocher, Donald, Vallianatos, Helen, Spence, John C., Raine, Kim D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Vanspronsen, Eric, Nieuwendyk, Laura
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?