A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a pre-recruitment primer letter to increase participation in a study of colorectal screening and surveillance.
- Paul, Christine, Courtney, Ryan, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Carey, Mariko, Hill, David, Simmons, Jody, Rose, Shiho
Are we missing the Institute of Medicine's mark? A systematic review of patient-reported outcome measures assessing quality of patient-centred cancer care
- Tzelepis, Flora, Rose, Shiho, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L.
Assessment of family history of colorectal cancer in primary care: perceptions of first degree relatives of people with colorectal cancer
- Cameron, Emile, Rose, Shiho, Carey, Mariko
Do cancer helplines deliver benefits to people affected by cancer? A systematic review
- Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Paul, Christine, Boyes, Allison, Rose, Shiho, Vallentine, Paula, O'Brien, Lorna
Examining uptake of online education on obstructive sleep apnoea in general practitioners: a randomised trial
- Paul, Christine, Rose, Shiho, Hensley, Michael, Pretto, Jeffrey, Hardy, Margaret, Henskens, Frans, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Carey, Mariko
How can we improve stroke thrombolysis rates? A review of health system factors and approaches associated with thrombolysis administration rates in acute stroke care
- Paul, Christine L., Ryan, Annika, Rose, Shiho, Attia, John R., Kerr, Erin, Koller, Claudia, Levi, Christopher R.
Nicotine replacement therapy as a smoking cessation aid among disadvantaged smokers: what answers do we need?
- Paul, Christine, Wolfenden, Luke, Tzelepis, Flora, Yoong, Serene, Bowman, Jenny, Wye, Paula, Sherwood, Emma, Rose, Shiho, Wiggers, John
Relationships between nutritional knowledge, obesity, and sleep disorder severity
- Rose, Shiho, Pretto, Jeffrey, Paul, Christine, Emmett, Brooke, Hensley, Michael, Henskens, Frans
Stigma-related experiences in non-communicable respiratory diseases: a systematic review
- Rose, Shiho, Paul, Christine, Boyes, Allison, Kelly, Brian, Roach, Della
Help-seeking behaviour in newly diagnosed lung cancer patients: assessing the role of perceived stigma
- Rose, Shiho, Boyes, Allison, Kelly, Brian, Cox, Martine, Palazzi, Kerrin, Paul, Christine
Impact of perceived stigma in people newly diagnosed with lung cancer: A cross-sectional analysis
- Rose, Shiho, Kelly, Brian, Boyes, Allison, Cox, Martine, Palazzi, Kerrin, Paul, Christine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?