Brain transcriptome perturbations in the transferrin receptor 2 mutant mouse support the case for brain changes in iron loading disorders, including effects relating to long-term depression and long-term potentiation
- Acikyol, B., Graham, R. M., Trinder, D., House, M. J., Olynyk, J. K., Scott, R. J., Milward, E. A., Johnstone, D. M.
Brain iron accumulation affects myelin-related molecular systems implicated in a rare neurogenetic disease family with neuropsychiatric features
- Heidari, M., Johnstone, D. M., Olynyk, J. K., Trinder, D., Milward, E. A., Bassett, B., Graham, R. M., Chua, A. C. G., House, M. J., Collingwood, J. F., Bettencourt, C., Houlden, H., Ryten, M.
Hereditary haemochromatosis: to screen or not to screen? (editorial)
- Olynyk, J. K., Trinder, D., Milward, Adrienne Elizabeth
The C282Y polymorphism of the hereditary hemochromatosis gene is associated with increased sex hormone-binding globulin and normal testosterone levels in men
- Yeap, B. B., Beilin, J., Shi, Z., Knuiman, M. W., Olynyk, J. K., Chubb, S. A. P., Bruce, D. G., Milward, E. A.
Serum testosterone levels correlate with haemoglobin in middle-aged and older men
- Yeap, B. B., Beilin, J., Shi, Z., Knuiman, M. W., Olynyk, J. K., Bruce, D. G., Milward, E. A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?