Ca²⁺ oscillations promote APC/C-dependent cyclin B1 degradation during metaphase arrest and completion of meiosis in fertilizing mouse eggs
- Nixon, Victoria L., Levasseur, Mark, McDougall, Alex, Jones, Keith T.
Ca²⁺-promoted cyclin B1 degradation in mouse oocytes requires the establishment of a metaphase arrest
- Hyslop, Louise A., Nixon, Victoria L., Levasseur, Mark, Chapman, Faye, Chiba, Kazuyoshi, McDougall, Alex, Venables, Julian P., Elliott, David J., Jones, Keith T.
Ca²⁺oscillations and the cell cycle at fertilisation of mammalian and ascidian eggs
- Nixon, Victoria L., McDougall, Alex, Jones, Keith T.
Maintenance of sister chromatid attachment in mouse eggs through maturation-promoting factor activity
- Madgwick, Suzanne, Nixon, Victoria L., Chang, Heng-Yu, Herbert, Mary, Levasseur, Mark, Jones, Keith T.
Simultaneous measurement of intracellular nitric oxide and free calcium levels in chordate eggs demonstrates that nitric oxide has no role at fertilization
- Hyslop, Louise A., Carroll, Michael, Nixon, Victoria L., McDougall, Alex, Jones, Keith T.
Sperm-induced Ca²⁺ oscillations in mouse oocytes and eggs can be mimicked by photolysis of caged inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate: evidence to support a continuous low level production of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate during mammalian fertilization
- Jones, Keith T., Nixon, Victoria L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?