Brain transcriptome perturbations in the transferrin receptor 2 mutant mouse support the case for brain changes in iron loading disorders, including effects relating to long-term depression and long-term potentiation
- Acikyol, B., Graham, R. M., Trinder, D., House, M. J., Olynyk, J. K., Scott, R. J., Milward, E. A., Johnstone, D. M.
Brain iron accumulation affects myelin-related molecular systems implicated in a rare neurogenetic disease family with neuropsychiatric features
- Heidari, M., Johnstone, D. M., Olynyk, J. K., Trinder, D., Milward, E. A., Bassett, B., Graham, R. M., Chua, A. C. G., House, M. J., Collingwood, J. F., Bettencourt, C., Houlden, H., Ryten, M.
Mutation analysis of the MYH gene in an Australian series of colorectal polyposis patients with or without germline APC mutations
- Kairupan, Carla F., Meldrum, C. J., Crooks, R., Milward, E. A., Spigelman, Allan David, Burgess, B., Groombridge, C., Kirk, J., Tucker, K., Ward, R., Williams, R., Scott, Rodney J
Matrix metalloproteinases and related proteins in Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and other neurodegenerative disorders
- Parsons, C. H., Koolwijk, I., Roy, T., Roy, C., Johnstone, D., Vos, C. M. P., Conant, K., Milward, E. A.
The C282Y polymorphism of the hereditary hemochromatosis gene is associated with increased sex hormone-binding globulin and normal testosterone levels in men
- Yeap, B. B., Beilin, J., Shi, Z., Knuiman, M. W., Olynyk, J. K., Chubb, S. A. P., Bruce, D. G., Milward, E. A.
Serum testosterone levels correlate with haemoglobin in middle-aged and older men
- Yeap, B. B., Beilin, J., Shi, Z., Knuiman, M. W., Olynyk, J. K., Bruce, D. G., Milward, E. A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?