DNA double strand breaks but not interstrand crosslinks prevent progress through meiosis in fully grown mouse oocytes
- Yuen, Wai Shan, Merriman, Julie A., O'Bryan, Moira K., Jones, Keith T.
Effect of aging on superovulation efficiency, aneuploidy rates, and sister chromatid cohesion in mice aged up to 15 months
- Merriman, Julie A., Jennings, Phoebe C., McLaughlin, E. A., Jones, K. T.
Loss of GGN leads to pre-implantation embryonic lethality and compromised male meiotic DNA double strand break repair in the mouse
- Jamsai, Duangporn, O'Connor, Anne E., Jones, Keith T., O'Bryan, Moira K., DeBoer, Kathleen D., Clark, Brett J., Smith, Stephanie J., Browne, Catherine M., Bensley, Jonathan G., Merriman, Julie A., Yuen, Wai Shan, Koopman, Peter
Reduced ability to recover from spindle disruption and loss of kinetochore spindle assembly checkpoint proteins in oocytes from aged mice
- Yun, Yan, Holt, Janet E., Lane, Simon I. R., McLaughlin, Eileen A., Merriman, Julie A., Jones, Keith T.
Reduced chromosome cohesion measured by interkinetochore distance is associated with aneuploidy even in oocytes from young mice
- Merriman, Julie A., Lane, Simon I. R., Holt, Janet E., Jennings, Phoebe C., Garcia-Higuera, Irene, Moreno, Sergio, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Jones, Keith T.
Repetitive sperm-induced Ca²⁺ transients in mouse oocytes are cell cycle dependent
- Jones, Keith T., Carroll, John, Merriman, Julie A., Whittingham , David G., Kono, Tomohiro
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?