Using socioeconomic evidence in clinical practice guidelines
- Aldrich, Rosemary, Kemp, Lynn, Stewart Williams, Jenny, Harris, Elizabeth, Simpson, Sarah, Wilson, Amanda, McGill, Katie, Byles, Julie, Lowe, Julia, Jackson, Terri
Predicting suicidal behaviours using clinical instruments: systematic review and meta-analysis of positive predictive values for risk scales
- Carter, Gregory, Milner, Allison, McGill, Katie, Pirkis, Jane, Kapur, Nav, Spittal, Matthew J.
Caring for the Caring Professionals Within a Cancer Hospital: Research into Compassion Fatigue, Burnout, and Distress
- Drake, Julia, Walker, Melissa, Gallant, Noelle, Sturgess, Emma, McGill, Katie
Hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning patients: Drug-induced delirium and clinical outcomes
- Gale, Lindsay, McGill, Katie, Twaddell, Scott, Whyte, Ian M., Lewin, Terry J., Carter, Gregory L.
Hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning in the older adult: identifying specific clinical assessment needs
- Jackson, Mariann, McGill, Katie, Lewin, Terry J., Bryant, Jenifer, Whyte, Ian, Carter, Gregory
Comparison of accredited person and medical officer discharge decisions under the Mental Health Act of NSW: A cohort study of deliberate self-poisoning patients
- McGill, Katie, Spittal, Matthew J., Bryant, Jennifer, Lewin, Terry J., Whyte, Ian M., Madden, Clare, Carter, Greg
Is the reported increase in young female hospital-treated intentional self-harm real or artefactual?
- McGill, Katie, Hiles, Sarah A., Handley, Tonelle E., Page, Andrew, Lewin, Terry J., Whyte, Ian, Carter, Gregory L.
Information needs of people after a suicide attempt: a thematic analysis
- McGill, Katie, Hackney, Sue, Skehan, Jaelea
Effectiveness of the Hunter Way Back Support Service: An historical controlled trial of a brief non-clinical after-care program for hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning
- McGill, Katie, Whyte, Ian M., Sawyer, Lisa, Adams, Danielle, Delamothe, Katrina, Lewin, Terry J., Robinson, Jo, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Carter, Gregory L.
Caring for someone with depression: attitudes and clinical practices of Australian mental health workers
- Wirrell, Joanne, McGill, Katie, Kelly, Peter J., Bowman, Jenny
Accuracy of clinician predictions of future self-harm: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictive studies
- Woodford, Rachel, Spittal, Matthew J., Milner, Allison, McGill, Katie, Kapur, Navneet, Pirkis, Jane, Mitchell, Alex, Carter, Gregory
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?