An ICT eHealth mobile web application for young indigenous fathers - StayinOnTrack
- Skinner, Geoff, Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris
Parent, partner, co-parent or partnership? The need for clarity as family systems thinking takes hold in the quest to motivate behavioural change
- May, Chris, Chai, Li Kheng, Burrows, Tracy
Modeling relations among coparenting quality, autism-specific parenting self-efficacy, and parenting stress in mothers and fathers of children with ASD
- May, Chris, Fletcher, Richard, Dempsey, Ian, Newman, Louise
Preparing fathers for the transition to parenthood: recommendations for the content of antenatal education
- May, Chris, Fletcher, Richard
Fathers with mental illness: implications for clinicians and health services
- Fletcher, Richard J., Maharaj, O'Neil N., Fletcher Watson, Chloe H., May, Chris, Skeates, Nigel, Gruenert, Stefan
Supporting men through their transition to fatherhood with messages delivered to their smartphones: a feasibility study of SMS4dads
- Fletcher, Richard, Kay-Lambkin, Francis, May, Chris, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Leigh, Lucy
Development of a set of mobile phone text messages designed for new fathers
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, Wroe, Jaime, Hall, Pauline, Cooke, Dawson, Rawlinson, Catherine, Redfern, Julie, Kelly, Brian
Fathers' perceptions of rough-and-tumble play: Implications for early childhood services
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, St George, Jennifer, Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R.
SMS4dads: providing information and support to new fathers through mobile phones - a pilot study
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, Bennett, Elaine, Skinner, Geoff, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Gemmill, Alan W., Cann, Warren, Nicholson, Jan M., Rawlinson, Catherine, Milgrom, Jeannette, Highet, Nicole, Foureur, Maralyn
SMS4 perinatal parents: designing parenting support via text messages for mothers with severe mental illness (SMI) and their partners
- Fletcher, Richard, Campbell, Linda, Sved Williams, Anne, Rawlinson, Catherine, Dye, Jacob, Baldwin, Andrea, May, Chris, StGeorge, Jennifer
The right care, in the right place, at the right time: a policy brief
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare, May, Chris, Littlewood, Robyn, Burrows, Tracy
Effectiveness of family-based weight management interventions for children with overweight and obesity: an umbrella review
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare, May, Chris, Brain, Katherine, Wong See, Denise, Burrows, Tracy
Accuracy of parent-reported child height and weight and calculated body mass index compared with objectively measured anthropometrics: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare E., May, Chris, Holder, Carl, Burrows, Tracy L.
Fidelity and acceptability of a family-focused technology-based telehealth nutrition intervention for child weight management
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare E., May, Chris, Brown, Leanne J., Ashman, Amy, Burrows, Tracy L.
Feasibility and efficacy of a web-based family telehealth nutrition intervention to improve child weight status and dietary intake: a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare E., May, Chris, Ashman, Amy, Holder, Carl, Brown, Leanne J., Burrows, Tracy L.
Development of text messages targeting healthy eating for children in the context of parenting partnerships
- Chai, Li K., May, Chris, Collins, Clare E., Burrows, Tracy L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?