Fathers online: learning about fatherhood through the internet
- St George, Jennifer M., Fletcher, Richard
New father's postbirth views of antenatal classes: satisfaction, benefits, and knowledge of family services
- Fletcher, Richard, Silberberg, Simone, Galloway, Deb
Facilitating father engagement: the role of Family Relationship Centres
- Fletcher, Richard, Visser, Amy L.
Supporting men through their transition to fatherhood with messages delivered to their smartphones: a feasibility study of SMS4dads
- Fletcher, Richard, Kay-Lambkin, Francis, May, Chris, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Leigh, Lucy
Supporting partners of mothers with severe mental illness through text − a feasibility study
- Fletcher, Richard, StGeorge, Jennifer, Rawlinson, Cate, Baldwin, Andrea, Lanning, Paul, Hoehn, Elisabeth
Sleep, mental health and wellbeing among fathers of infants up to one year postpartum: a scoping review
- Wynter, Karen, Francis, Lauren M., Fletcher, Richard, McBride, Nyanda, Dowse, Eileen, Wilson, Nathan, Di Manno, Laura, Teague, Samantha, Macdonald, Jacqui A.
Male callers to an Australian perinatal depression and anxiety help line — Understanding issues and concerns
- Fletcher, Richard, StGeorge, Jennifer, Newman, Louise, Wroe, Jaime
Men's preconception health: a primary health-care viewpoint
- O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Hurley, John, Linsley, Paul, McNeil, Karen Anne, Fletcher, Richard, Aitken, John Robert
Field testing of father-inclusive guidelines for web-based information and support aimed at families with perinatal depression
Service strategies for engaging fathers in the perinatal period: what have we learned so far?
- Matthey, Stephen, Reay, Rebecca, Fletcher, Richard
Development of a set of mobile phone text messages designed for new fathers
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, Wroe, Jaime, Hall, Pauline, Cooke, Dawson, Rawlinson, Catherine, Redfern, Julie, Kelly, Brian
A quantitative analysis of practitioners' knowledge of fathers and fathers' engagementin family relationship services
- Fletcher, Richard, Freeman, Emily, Ross, Nicola, St George, Jennifer
Twelve-month outcomes of a father-child lifestyle intervention delivered by trained local facilitators in underserved communities: the Healthy Dads Healthy Kids dissemination trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Okely, Anthony D., Miller, Andrew, Handley, Siobhan, Young, Myles D., Lubans, David R., Callister, Robin, Lloyd, Adam B., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Burrows, Tracy L., Barnes, Alyce T., Pollock, Emma R., Fletcher, Richard
New fathers' perinatal depression & anxiety - treatment options: an integrative review
- O'Brien, Anthony P., McNeil, Karen A., Fletcher, Richard, Conrad, Agatha, Wilson, Amanda J., Jones, Donovan, Chan, Sally W.
Modeling relations among coparenting quality, autism-specific parenting self-efficacy, and parenting stress in mothers and fathers of children with ASD
- May, Chris, Fletcher, Richard, Dempsey, Ian, Newman, Louise
Promoting infant well-being in the context of maternal depression by supporting the father
Fathers' perceptions of rough-and-tumble play: Implications for early childhood services
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, St George, Jennifer, Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R.
The development and application of a protocol for the writing, assessing, and validating of a corpus of relationship-focused text messages for new and expecting fathers
- May, Chris D., Fletcher, Richard
Mothers and fathers accessing Family Relationship Centres
Father-inclusive practice and associated professional competencies
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?