Multiple health behaviours and interest in change among people with a mental health condition: A brief report
- Bartlem, Kate, Gibson, Lauren, Fehily, Caitlin, Lodge, Simone, Wiggers, John, Bowman, Jenny
Systematic review of interventions to increase the provision of care for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: review protocol
- Fehily, Caitlin, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Regan, Timothy, Dray, Julia, Bailey, Jacqueline, Bowman, Jenny
The effectiveness of interventions to increase preventive care provision for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Fehily, Caitlin, Hodder, Rebecca, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Dray, Julia, Bailey, Jacqueline, Wilczynska, Magda, Stockings, Emily, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Regan, Timothy, Bowman, Jenny
Awareness and use of telephone-based behaviour change support services among clients of a community mental health service
- Fehily, Caitlin, Latter, Joanna, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Bradley, Tegan, Rissel, Chris, Reakes, Kate, Reid, Kate, Browning, Ellen, Bowman, Jenny
Evaluating the effectiveness of a healthy lifestyle clinician in addressing the chronic disease risk behaviours of community mental health clients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin, Bartlem, Kate, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Wye, Paula, Clancy, Richard, Castle, David, Wutzke, Sonia, Rissel, Chris, Wilson, Andrew, McCombie, Paul
An economic evaluation of a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Hodder, Rebecca, Wilson, Andrew, Colyvas, Kim, Bowman, Jenny
Self-reported suboptimal sleep and receipt of sleep assessment and treatment among persons with and without a mental health condition in Australia: a cross sectional study
- Metse, Alexandra P., Fehily, Caitlin, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Wynne, Olivia, Lawn, Sharon, Wiggers, John, Bowman, Jenny A.
Smoking and mental illness: a bibliometric analysis of research output over time
- Metse, Alexandra P., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Wolfenden, Luke, Prochaska, Judith J., Stockings, Emily A., Williams, Jill M., Ansell, Kerryn, Fehily, Caitlin, Bowman, Jenny A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?