The development of signal transduction pathways during epididymal maturation is calcium dependent
- Ecroyd, Heath, Asquith, Kelly L., Jones, Russell C., Aitken, R. John
Testicular descent, sperm maturation and capacitation: lessons from our most distant relatives, the monotremes
- Ecroyd, Heath, Nixon, Brett, Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Jones, Russell C.
Proteostasis in the Male and Female Germline: A New Outlook on the Maintenance of Reproductive Health
- Cafe, Shenae L., Nixon, Brett, Ecroyd, Heath, Martin, Jacinta H., Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Bromfield, Elizabeth G.
Post-testicular sperm maturation and identification of an epididymal protein in the Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
- Nixon, Brett, Ewen, Katherine A., Krivanek, Klara M., Clulow, John, Kidd, Graeme, Ecroyd, Heath, Jones, Russell C.
New proteins identified in epididymal fluid from the platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus)
- Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Dacheux, Francoise, Labas, Valerie, Ecroyd, Heath, Nixon, Brett, Jones, Russell C.
Formation and dissociation of sperm bundles in monotremes
- Nixon, Brett, Ecroyd, Heath, Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Dacheux, Francoise, Labas, Valerie, Johnston, Steve D., Jones, Russell C.
Analysis of the mechanism by which calcium negatively regulates the tyrosine phoshorylation cascade associated with sperm capacitation
- Baker, Mark A., Hetherington, Louise, Ecroyd, Heath, Roman, Shaun D., Aitken, R. John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?