Can Ketogenic Diet Therapy Improve Migraine Frequency, Severity and Duration?
- Haslam, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Herbert, Jaimee, Spratt, Neil, Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Effectiveness of gender-targeted versus gender-neutral interventions aimed at improving dietary intake, physical activity and/or overweight/obesity in young adults (aged 17–35 years): a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Sharkey, Thomas, Whatnall, Megan C., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Haslam, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Collins, Clare E., Ashton, Lee M.
Effectiveness of interventions and behaviour change techniques for improving dietary intake in young adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of RCTs
- Ashton, Lee M., Sharkey, Thomas, Whatnall, Megan C., Williams, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Aguiar, Elroy J., Collins, Clare E., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Factors associated with patterns of psychological distress, alcohol use and social network among Australian mineworkers
- James, Carol, Rahman, Mijanur, Bezzina, Aaron, Kelly, Brian
Health and wellness in the Australian coal mining industry: a cross sectional analysis of baseline findings from the RESHAPE workplace wellness program
- Bezzina, Aaron, Austin, Emma K., Watson, Trent, Ashton, Lee, James, Carole L.
Task rotation in an underground coal mine: implications on injury and musculoskeletal discomfort
- James, Carole, Bezzina, Aaron, Rahman, Md Mijanur
Which behaviour change techniques within interventions to prevent weight gain and/or initiate weight loss improve adiposity outcomes in young adults? A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Ashton, Lee M., Sharkey, Thomas, Whatnall, Megan C., Haslam, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Aguiar, Elroy J., Collins, Clare E., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?