Comparison of the Sauer-Freise and Hall methods for obtaining interdiffusion coefficients in binary alloys
- Ahmed, T., Belova, I. V., Evteev, A. V., Levchenko, E. V., Murch, G. E.
A high accuracy diffusion kinetics formalism for random multicomponent alloys: application to high entropy alloys
- Allnatt, A. R., Paul, T. R., Belova, I. V., Murch, G. E.
Lattice-based walks and the Monte Carlo method for addressing mass, thermal and elasticity problems
- Belova, I. V., Murch, G. E., Fiedler, T, Öchsner, A.
The effective diffusivity in two-phase material
Exploration of the transition from Harrison type-A kinetics to type-B kinetics regimes in grain boundary diffusion
Analysis of anisotropic behaviour of thermal conductivity in cellular metals
- Belova, I. V., Veyhl, C., Fiedler, T., Murch, G. E.
Analysis of local and global segregation occurring in grain boundary diffusion
Calculation of the effective conductivity and diffusivity in composite solid electrolytes
Behaviour of the diffusion vacancy-wind factors in the concentrated random alloy
Limits of the ratios of tracer diffusivities for diffusion by vacancy pairs: application to compound semiconductors
- Belova, I. V., Shaw, D., Murch, G. E.
Diffusion kinetics for divacancies in the bcc lattice
- Belova, I. V., Gentle, D. S., Murch, G. E.
Analysis of interdiffusion and intrinsic diffusion in multicomponent alloys to obtain information about diffusion mechanisms
Simultaneous tracer diffusion and interdiffusion in a sandwich-type configuration to provide the composition dependence of the tracer diffusion coefficients
- Belova, I. V., Kulkarni, N. S., Sohn, Y. H., Murch, G. E.
Modelling of oxygen diffusion and segregation at interfaces in Ag-MgO composites
- Belova, I. V., Öchsner, A., Muthubandara, N., Murch, G. E.
The Harrison diffusion kinetics regimes in solute grain boundary diffusion
- Belova, I. V., Fiedler, T., Kulkarni, N., Murch, G. E.
Visualization of the vacancy-wind effect occurring in chemical diffusion and ionic conductivity in solids
Analysis of intrinsic diffusivities in multicomponent alloys
Measurement of tracer diffusion coefficients in an interdiffusion context for multicomponent alloys
- Belova, I. V., Sohn, Y. H., Murch, G. E.
Non-random interaction of vacancies with atoms during interdiffusion and ionic conductivity in materials
The six-jump cycle diffusion mechanism in non-stoichiometric B2 intermetallics: the vacancy-wind factor
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?