Response to Rebuttal: Meta-analysis of the relationship of factor V Leiden and intrauterine growth restriction-based on solid evidence? (letter)
- Dudding, T., Attia, John Richard
Glycaemic optimization for patients with cardiac disease-a before-and-after study
- Joshi, Tripti, Pullen, Sarah-Jane, Gebuehr, Alison, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John Richard, Acharya, Shamasunder Halady
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the association between beta(2)-adrenoceptor polymorphisms and asthma: a HuGE review
- Thakkinstian, A., McEvoy, Mark Anthony, Minelli, C., Gibson, P., Hancox, B., Duffy, D., Thompson, J., Hall, I., Kaufman, J., Leung, T. F., Helms, P. J., Hakonarson, H., Halpi, E., Navon, R., Attia, John Richard
A method for meta-analysis of molecular association studies
- Thakkinstian, A., McElduff, P., D'Este, Catherine Anne, Duffy, D., Attia, John Richard
Development of thyroid diseases in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C with alpha-interferon may be a good prognosticator in achieving a sustained virological response: a meta-analysis
- Tran, Huy A., Reeves, Glenn E., Gibson, Robert, Attia, John Richard
Prevalence of and associations with excessive daytime sleepiness in an Australian older population
- Vashum, Khanrin P., McEvoy, Mark Anthony, Hancock, Stephen John, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Peel, Roseanne, Attia, John Richard, Milton, Abul Hasnat
A risk score predicted coronary heart disease and stroke in a Chinese cohort
- Zhang, Xiao F., Attia, John Richard, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Yu, X. H., Wu, X. G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?