Oxidative stress and male reproductive health
- Aitken, Robert J., Smith, Tegan B., Jobling, Matthew S., Baker, Mark A., De Iuliis, Geoffrey N.
Reactive oxygen species as mediators of sperm capacitation and pathological damage
Are sperm capacitation and apoptosis the opposite ends of a continuum driven by oxidative stress?
- Aitken, Robert J., Baker, Mark A., Nixon, Brett
Redox regulation of human sperm function: from the physiological control of sperm capacitation to the etiology of infertility and DNA damage in the germ line
- Aitken, Robert J., Curry, Benjamin J.
The importance of oxidative stress in determining the functionality of mammalian spermatozoa: A two-edged sword
- Aitken, Robert J., Drevet, Joel R.
Sperm oxidative stress in the context of male infertility: current evidence, links with genetic and epigenetic factors and future clinical needs
- Aitken, Robert J., Gibb, Zamira
Heat shock protein member A2 forms a stable complex with angiotensin convertingenzymeand protein disulfide isomerase A6 in human spermatozoa
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., McLaughlin, Eileen A., Aitken, Robert J., Nixon, Brett
Serum vitamin D content is associated with semen parameters and serum testosterone levels in men
- Ciccone, Inari M., Costa, Elaine M. F., Pariz, Juliana R., Teixeira, Thiago A., Drevet, Joel R., Gharagozloo, Parviz, Aitken, Robert J., Hallak, Jorge
Reactive Oxygen Species and Their Consequences on the Structure and Function of Mammalian Spermatozoa
- Drevet, Joel R., Hallak, Jorge, Nasr-Esfahani, Mohammad-Hossein, Aitken, Robert J.
A novel approach to nonsurgical sterilization; application of menadione-modified gonocyte-targeting M13 bacteriophage for germ cell ablation in utero
- Fraser, Barbara A., Miller, Kasey, Trigg, Natalie A., Smith, Nathan D., Western, Patrick S., Nixon, Brett, Aitken, Robert J.
The paradoxical relationship between stallion fertility and oxidative stress
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Aitken, Robert J.
Aldehyde dehydrogenase plays a pivotal role in the maintenance of stallion sperm motility
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Curry, Benjamin J., Hall, Sally E., Aitken, Robert J.
L-carnitine and pyruvate are prosurvival factors during the storage of stallion spermatozoa at room temperature
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Quadrelli, Julianne, Smith, Nathan D., Aitken, Robert J.
Recent developments in stallion semen preservation
The impact of sperm metabolism during in vitro storage: the stallion as a model
- Gibb, Zamira, Aitken, Robert J.
Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (Ido1) is involved in the control of mouse caput epididymis immune environment
- Jrad-Lamine, Aicha, Henry-Berger, Joelle, Cadet, Remi, Guiton, Rachel, Aitken, Robert J., Drevet, Joel R., Damon-Soubeyrand, Christelle, Saez, Fabrice, Kocer, Ayhan, Janny, Laurent, Pons-Rejraji, Hanae, Munn, David H., Mellor, Andrew L., Gharbi, Najoua
Stimulation of mitochondrial reactive oxygen species production by unesterified, unsaturated fatty acids in defective human spermatozoa
- Koppers, Adam J., Garg, Manohar L., Aitken, Robert J.
Sperm DNA fragmentation abnormalities in men from couples with a history of recurrent miscarriage
- Leach, Mikaela, Aitken, Robert J., Sacks, Gavin
Evidence that fetal death is associated with placental aging
- Maiti, Kaushik, Sultana, Zakia, Aitken, Robert J., Morris, Jonathan, Park, Felicity, Andrew, Bronwyn, Riley, Simon C., Smith, Roger
Depletion of thiols leads to redox deregulation, production of 4-hydroxinonenal and sperm senescence: a possible role for GSH regulation in spermatozoa
- Ortega Ferrusola, Cristina, Martin Muñoz, Patricia, Ortiz-Rodriguez, Jose Manuel, Anel-López, Luis, Balao da Silva, Carolina, Álvarez, Mercedes, de Paz, Paulino, Tapia, Jose Antonio, Anel, Luis, Silva-Rodríguez, Antonio, Aitken, Robert J., Gil, M. Cruz, Gibb, Zamira, Peña, Fernando J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?